test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tracdecraft

trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
edited June 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Romulan Story Arc - Allies
Episode: Tradecraft(last one)

The library computer in my ready room is not functioning. I cannot access it to complete the mission.

I can access, Duty Officers and Account bank.
Mm5NeXy.gif

Comments

• sacul8588sacul8588 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here..it's annoying as hell.
  • carter103carter103 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    There is already a thread for this, there might be more attention given if we stick to that thread. Link following
    https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1240972/rom-mission-tradecraft-major-bug/p1
    Also, it is not just tradecraft, all Romulan and TOS missions after level 20 are bugged.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    carter103 wrote: »
    There is already a thread for this, there might be more attention given if we stick to that thread. Link following
    https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1240972/rom-mission-tradecraft-major-bug/p1
    Also, it is not just tradecraft, all Romulan and TOS missions after level 20 are bugged.

Oh.. didn't see that and I looked. Perhaps @badmoonrisin could merge them for us. Also, the character isn't even level 20 yet. Right around like 17-18ish.

I've tried a work around of bouncing on to someone else's bridge. Still a no go.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • aevlomaevlom Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    It looks like a lot of us are stuck at Tradecraft.
    aevlom wrote: »
    aevlom wrote: »

Not stuck. If you've played through it before on a different character, you can skip it and more on for now. OR you can jump up to spectres and go that route.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    BTW, can anybody try to see if one can use the library in shuttle?

(or as other suggested for jemmies - to have a same faction (and just in case a Jemm'Haddar too, if you are a Jemm'Haddar) friend team with you and invite you to their ship for using library there. teaming was for that a Jemm'Haddar char won't be thrown, same faction was to not get other's crew members attacking you in the other's ship - sorry for not remembering the suggestion exactly)

P.S. - just some faint speculations
    There seem to be some scattered reports on yesterday's war line issues since patch but this seems relevant to level twenty+ players as other said. though my level 65 Delta Fed Romulan, which is not stuck by any mean, just got "stranded in space" mission and couldn't interact to do the quest so maybe there are earlier issues (especially for those who hadn't skipped/do things before expansion, I assume).
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
    tomilak wrote: »
    in order to currently use the library computer you must be invited to a jemmy ship of the same faction you are. then immediately be teamed with the person who invited you , do not team first you wont be allowed on the bridge.
    then you can use the library computer to complete tradecraft, although that did work for me i make no guarantees it will work on every mission since i have been unable to proceed forward at all on my reman. past in shadows.

Ok just tested this. On a KDF-Rom. It does work. Don't need to be in a team for it. But, I'm assuming that even with same faction, the Jem'hadar bridge comes with an auto-kick? Which is why you're saying to team up after getting on the bridge?
    Mm5NeXy.gif
    edited June 2018
    deleted
    tomilak wrote: »
    in order to currently use the library computer you must be invited to a jemmy ship of the same faction you are. then immediately be teamed with the person who invited you , do not team first you wont be allowed on the bridge.
    then you can use the library computer to complete tradecraft, although that did work for me i make no guarantees it will work on every mission since i have been unable to proceed forward at all on my reman. past in shadows.

Thanks and sorry for not remembering you were the one who suggested it, and also not remembering the important detail regarding teaming after invite!

Anyway I just thought - maybe those who couldn't do spectres while being 11+ and doing all what which was needed before, just didn't travel to the location this quest triggers?
    edited June 2018
    deleted
    edited June 2018
    well, it was acknowledged as a known issue in today's patch notes... I just saw.
    "Romulans players cannot progress past the mission "Tradecraft." "
    NOT fixed.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10932033

but I meant to ask regarding spectres - I don't remember but I think it as automatically done when I as traveling on space toward a location. possibly it triggered somewhere near drozana/k7 areas? no good memory where.