test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is the best to worst of the Flagship classes?

lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
I mean none Temporal ships, so no Universe Class.

We have the Damar Cardassian Intel Science Dreadnought the Flag ship class for the Cardassian Union, the Scimitar Warbird the Flagship classes for the Romulan Republic, the Odyssesy Cruiser classes for the Federation, the Borq Battlecruiser Classes for the Klingon Empire, Jem'hadar Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser.

These are just the ships that are stated to be the Flagships. I suspect one could include the Blackguard Assault Flight Deck Cruiser for the Orion Sydicate, The Kolosoi for the Nausicaans, the Multimission Gorn Ships for the Gorn, Bajoran Interceptor for Bajor, Sulik Assault Flight Deck Cruiser could all be called Flagships for there subfactions.

For me its hard but I'd make my list as follows.

1. Jem'hadar Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser
2. Damar Intel Science Dreadnought (tough call, very close to first)
3. Scimitar classes
4. Odyssey ship classes
5. Borq Classes, I have heard alot of complaints about this class.

If you include the Blackguard I'd put it at number 3, but a close number 3.

Comments

• ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    The Bortasqu' would be at the bottom, considering that it was a Federation inside job. There were only a few redeeming qualities for it. The Disruptor Autocannon console, the BoP that it could deploy, the exterior look, and the bridge. Everything else was terrible, including the turnrate, and how other consoles don't always work so well.
  • schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I'd say the Scimitar stands out. It was an early adopter of the 5 fore/3 aft weapon model, which I've come to love, and was the first Tactical dreadnought to come from the C-Store instead of a lockbox or Lobi crystals.

I currently prefer the Jem'Hadar Vanguard Warship over the Vanguard Dreadnought, precisely because it takes so much of makes the Scimitar work while replacing aspects that I didn't personally care for (the battle cloak and singularity powers) with a mechanic that I find easier to use (the wingmen).
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    No such thing as "best ship".
    True, but if it comes to Top 5's/10's/20's whatever there will most certainly be one above the rest.