test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T6 Ambassador class please. :)

2»

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    Tell me with a straight face they arn't some of the most awsomeist ships in the whole entire galaxy.

Those aren't some of the most awesomeist ships in the whole entire galaxy pig-19.gif

032967f607b4fd0e1c607567c9aeb11f.jpg

pig-2.gif

But seriously, I like the Akira okay-ish, it's just the fanwank around it is terrible. But the model you linked at least doesn't have a bazillion torpedo launchers, and it still has a round thing. The Akira is a reasonable link to the "older" saucer styles, it and the steamrunner probably were the first hulls to explore the more blockier side of things.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • morrow#1528 morrow Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I however command 4 vessels related to this Discussion regarding the Ambassador and Guardian Class Cruisers. I have the original Ambassador Class which was given for free after completing a mission, then I bought a Ambassador Class a Zhukov Variant from the Fleet Store (T6), also to mention 2x Guardian Class Cruisers one standard and the other one a Fleet ship. But still the Game is missing another ship that looks almost like the Ambassador and Guardian Class ships the Very original Ambassador Class Probert Concept. The concept was developed at the beginning of Star Trek TNG and is radically different to the version that finally appeared on screen in the third season. But when do we fellow fans and officers get to see the Enterprise-C by Andrew Probert’s original design of the Ambassador Class.

I know that Probert's design was a perfect mix between an Excelsior and Galaxy Class which made the Guardian Class but it would be best and command Andrew Probert's Ambassador Class. B)
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,309 Community Moderator
    edguN8y.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.