test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Adapted Battlecruiser or T6 Temporal Destroyer?

giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
So I decided that I'm never going to manage to save 1b EC for a Temporal Heavy Dreadnought, so I'm gonna spend what I have. I'm definitely getting a T6 Temporal Science ship, but I'm not sure if I should also get the T6 Temporal Destroyer or the T6 Adapted Battlecruiser. For the most part I'm wondering how great the Battlecruiser's console is, it sounds great, but can't tell.

Comments

• Options
    schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    I haven't tried the Temporal Destroyer, but the Adapted Battlecruiser's console is pretty hilarious for getting enemies to damage each other. I haven't run across an Adapted Battlecruiser yet when running the Hur'Q queues, but I bet it'd be handy.

Are you inclined to play a ship that's very sciencey? Because the Adapted Battlecruiser's Universal Commander bridge seat looks like it can offer a lot of wiggle room as far as your build goes, but with just 3 Tactical consoles and power bonuses to Shields and Auxiliary, but not to Weapons, it's really very different from typical ships that would carry the "battlecruiser" name. It has the Battlecruiser Mastery perks when you level the ship up, but I view it as this weird Science/Engineering hybrid ship that doesn't fully commit to either path.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    I have the T5 Mobius and it's a great little ship. the Klein makes the lt tac into a lcdr tac/temp. if you are good with 2 ens and a lt eng, that frees the uni lcdr to sci, making for a very well rounded ship
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    have not run the ABC, but from the boff seats I would run commander Tac, ens tac lt intel, lcdr sci and ens and forgo the command slot the nice thing is that if you are buying from the exchange you can buy it take it to tribble, and if you dont like it you can sell it and get something else on holodeck
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Your captain's type of build and your captain's career?