What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Pool of Insanity

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    starswordc wrote: »

May dogs the world over whimper in fear of the Tank cat :D
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
      f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
      Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
      edited May 2018
      They'll print anything these days (well within reason)
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        NMXb2ph.png
        • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
          Minniva + Sabaton's guitarist covering Nightwish. Now that's insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGZV7P6f5Rk
          "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
          — Sabaton, "Great War"
          VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
          edited May 2018
          Minniva + Sabaton's guitarist covering Nightwish. Now that's insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGZV7P6f5Rk

Those riffs, enough said
          ...............................................................................................................
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COv72JNfdZA
          Why all nursery rhymes should be in metal :D
          Pure genius
          NMXb2ph.png
            edited May 2018
            Seth does Captain Kirk for Bill Maher.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R94sRLS0QWI
            Macbeth :D
            NMXb2ph.png
              "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
              — Sabaton, "Great War"
              VZ9ASdg.png

I'm pleading the 5th, because I want to be gansta' and pleading the fifth makes you a gangster.
              aa0ee925ab80de9bb7fa6c027e15e40c.jpg
              If it's good enough for Kirk and Spock it's good enough for me.

edited May 2018
              Post edited by theraven2378 on
              NMXb2ph.png
                Forth of July is coming. Keep this page handy.
                javascript-fx.com/submitscripts/fireworks/
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRJMxZgtlfE
                This is totally illogical or logical depending on one's point of view
                NMXb2ph.png
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRJMxZgtlfE
                  This is totally illogical or logical depending on one's point of view

Yup. If you wish to die while eating, try America.
                  edited June 2018
                  Game of Thrones lines in Klingon.
                  • batlhlIj wej yu' jIH. Dabbogh Hoch'e' tem jIH.
                  • joHpu'vam law' 'Ip tu'lu'. SoHvaD 'Ip 'ej 'Ip chenmoH chaH. ta' HubtaHvIS, ta' lob, vavlI' lob, chun QaD, puj HubtaHvIS. 'a nuq vaj ta' muS vavlI'? nuq vaj chun vay' ngoQ chavlaHbe' ghaH'a'? 'Iq. nuq Data' wej potlh'a', wa' 'Ip latlh pagh ghor SoH.
                  • ghIpDIjlu''a' pong Hembogh DujDaj. loD DIvwI' pagh chunwI' Qun'a' mInDu' wuq 'oH pong cha' latlh loD Hoch latlh pe' 'ay' ghaj. vay' neH 'oH vIHtaHbogh luchenmoH.
                  — Sabaton, "Great War"
                  VZ9ASdg.png

> @zedbrightlander1 said:
                  > Yup. If you wish to die while eating, try America.

Here’s the final word on nutrition and health. It’s a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

3. The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans

4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
                  — Sabaton, "Great War"
                  VZ9ASdg.png

> @zedbrightlander1 said:
                  > Yup. If you wish to die while eating, try America.

Here’s the final word on nutrition and health. It’s a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

3. The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans

4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

If the language were the problem, then the Canadians and the Aussies would also suffer more heart attacks. As would so many in the Netherlands since many countries in the Netherlands have become Top English-Speaking Countries.
                  NMXb2ph.png
                    Last year I was outside the shopping center watching this idiot texting, he fell over a fence, gets up and continues to text while walking into the carpark, causing several cars to slam on their brakes, and he never looked up once.

Over here they say every 10th patient in a emergency room got hit by a car while texting walking on a road or highway.

Darwinism at it's finest, I've seen a few close calls where I live. Text and Social Media zombies, total madness.
                    NMXb2ph.png
                      edited June 2018
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYegQ1mQX1U
                      My Uncle Richard told me all of these jokes between the ages of six and ten ( and then I watched as he told them again, for the first time, to my younger cousins at that same age ).

All except the pterodactyl joke. I never heard that one before this video.