test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do you think they need to stop being so biased with Kdf and give Jems all the Kdf stuff?

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
(flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Do you think they need to stop being so biased with Kdf and give Jems all the Kdf stuff? 11 votes

Yes because this is unacceptable giving Feddie Jems all their outfits plus a special feddie allied jem hadar outfit while kdf jems are given nothing not even a special kdf alligned outfit. Fix this please!
45%
nightkenkodachikunodragnridrnikkobrisbanedocbrown#0652 5 votes
No they should keep the Starfleet/Federation Bias going
18%
evilmark444r24681012 2 votes
Other
36%
the1tiggletgaraks31patrickngolocutusofcactus 4 votes

Comments

• salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    LOL
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    Well I really need to pay attention more and edit these polls better before I release them. Not going to tempt the edit monster to take it away. Edits* Its effected the way the kdf has been treated over the years and also the reason why they have gotten very little support over the years.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    i just think that cryptic needs to replace anyone who has such biases against game factions.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    (flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    guys this is already starting to turn into a flame thread and we're not going there. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.