Servers being bounced?

For what I wonder?

Comments

• hivercidehivercide Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Probably a hot patch for something
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    hivercide wrote: »
    Probably a hot patch for something

I hope a hot patch for those npc trains.
  • deus257deus257 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    People have been complaining about missions being stuck and not progressing after defeating the enemy
  • reiklingraiderreiklingraider Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I hope I don't lose all of the progress in the mission I was on.
    Hmm it says server is still green right now.
  • blazeritterblazeritter Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure anyone who collected an admiralty or duty officer mission in the last hour or so knows.
  • auggiedog1auggiedog1 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    I hope they fix the 'darkness' on DS9....
  • cryshalsingcryshalsing Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Yup...I knew it. As soon as I want to play they decide to patch. Guess it'll be back sometime tomorrow if we're lucky
  • generalkertag#2364 generalkertag Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    The biggest issue is probably the fact that only like 1 player at a time can use the ship manager on DS9
    2j4zi3k.jpg

The biggest issue is probably the fact that only like 1 player at a time can use the ship manager on DS9

Well thats one issue, Npc train in quarks is big number one for me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator

YES. I noticed.

Also... I got a bunch of sponsorship tokens ready to go for my Jem'Hadar... and can't even use them because there's not sponsorship project for any EXCEPT the new Gamma rep.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    God darn it, I only just finished the long patching process only for the game to not let me login and then I find this thread.
    Hmm game Server seems to be back up after logging in.
    Just another example of out dated technology I guess...spend all that time, money and hype on something, then deliver it half broken...thank you. :(
    2j4zi3k.jpg

• swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I was finishing up the second mission when I got bounced. I can log in and select a character, but then it dies around 60%. The servers could just be overloaded.
    STO Twitter:
    In 10 minutes, Rom is going to trip down a flight of stairs, and somehow restart all of reality. Accordingly, the servers on PC will boot you off, but you'll be able to get right back on.
  • evonyevony Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Victory is Broken, but hurry, hurry, hurry, the C-Store still works, so go collect your Gamma Packs...
    I'm wondering ifs the amount of npcs spawning in ds9 doing it.
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure anyone who collected an admiralty or duty officer mission in the last hour or so knows.

I guess I have an answer to my question in another thread...
    I really think Cra..I mean Cryptic should invest in partnerships with other online gaming platforms/systems. Wargaming has just launched a brand new system, and it works like a boss, WoTC and Turbine also have solid systems in place. You would think a game based on the show that caused so much technological advancement would be at the forefront of online software. Or least on the second line.
    2j4zi3k.jpg

• crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,101 Arc User
    I really think Cra..I mean Cryptic should invest in partnerships with other online gaming platforms/systems. Wargaming has just launched a brand new system, and it works like a boss, WoTC and Turbine also have solid systems in place. You would think a game based on the show that caused so much technological advancement would be at the forefront of online software. Or least on the second line.

You've never actually played any other MMO on an Expansion Release day, have you?
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Also... I got a bunch of sponsorship tokens ready to go for my Jem'Hadar... and can't even use them because there's not sponsorship project for any EXCEPT the new Gamma rep.

You're not alone there. I mean, the reps don't take that long as is, but it would be funny if we had to wait a long time for a fix on what was a deliberately implemented time saving feature.