test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is the Jem'Hadar Command Center????

Fleet Leader is on Tribble this morning... can not find the Command Center?
You know, the place where he can buy Jem'Hadar related weapons and gear?

All I see is someone saying (on Holodeck) it is supposed to be DS9????
Why would the Command Center for Gamma Quad BZ be at DS9??
So something is off, here.
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• morden613morden613 Member Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    There's a room with Loriss and 2 Jem'Hadar in DS9 and it's in there.​​
  • richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    I noticed this too, the live stream said there won't be one in the Gamma Quadrant itself at launch, but they did say that if enough people want one then "maybe" it'll be looked into in the future.

Kinda disappointing tbh, the Jem'Hadar should have a home base.
    "As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives.
    This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Victory is Life!"
    njflWNG.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    morden613 wrote: »
    There's a room with Loriss and 2 Jem'Hadar in DS9 and it's in there.​​

Yes he reported he was able to find the room after he finished a few of the missions??? He thinks. I asked him if he had to get the equivalent to the Delta Recruit's Tesseract Device or something like that.

He said there was none. I asked him...how does he access the prizes for finishing objectives for the Recruitment Event??? He's not sure.

Is there another more detailed Dev Blog out??? I don't want to have to sit through a 2 hour live stream to locate one tiny thing. Especially since Kael tends to ramble.

I noticed this too, the live stream said there won't be one in the Gamma Quadrant itself at launch, but they did say that if enough people want one then "maybe" it'll be looked into in the future.

They said the same thing about Vortas. :( This expansion feels incomplete?

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »

They said the same thing about Vortas. :( This expansion feels incomplete?

Yeah I expected it to be like the Romulans (with the whole picking a side bit) but I think we need a few more exclusive missions and a home base in the Gamma Quadrant to bring it to the same state as the Romulans.

Even if they were to reuse the base from the intro mission (the rainy one), it's a Dominion facility on a planet in the Gamma Quadrant. Just stick all of the standard NPC contacts in there with some Dominion skins and we're good to go, wouldn't be the best home base but it would be one.

"As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives.
    This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Victory is Life!"
    njflWNG.jpg
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Yes he reported he was able to find the room after he finished a few of the missions??? He thinks. I asked him if he had to get the equivalent to the Delta Recruit's Tesseract Device or something like that.

He said there was none. I asked him...how does he access the prizes for finishing objectives for the Recruitment Event??? He's not sure.

There isn't one because the Gamma Recruitment event isn't on yet. They aren't testing it beforehand on Tribble.

This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Well, Gamma Quad Recruit appears to be a copy of Temporal Recruit from what information has been given out so far. I am sure all the issues with the Temporal Recruit won't port over to Gamma Quad Recruit. Right.

All I need is a list of prizes to see what is what on that. I assume Mark 15 gear upgrades is on the table, now. Temporal Recruit it was ultra Rare Mark 14 from the Rep Store.

I do not think I am going to not bother making a Gamma Recruit until July. See if they add Vorta, or not.

Though, it does not explain why he did not see the "Jem'Hadar Office" on DS9 until after he did some of the missions. I am sure there must be some story element that is missing.

I assumed they are still hiding stuff from players on Tribble. Can't give it all away. Especially since they opened it up to all us plebieans. LOL!