test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

With Victory is life what do you think would be on demand Rom/Rem or Vanguard Jem?

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
Jem Hadar Vanguard is supposed to have good space traits from what I understand even better then romulan and reman traits. So Are you going to go with Romulans/Remans or With the Zen Store Bought Vanguard Jem Hadar?

Now I regret making this poll as I'm not sure if those traits apply to Bridge Officers for Vanguard Jem yet should have confirmed that before I made this. Oh well vote or share your thoughts. Or Pass and move on to better threads.

With Victory is life what do you think would be on demand Rom/Rem or Vanguard Jem? 19 votes

Romulans/Remans
0%
Vanguard Jem Hadar
36%
random909meimeitookal36firesbhtomgonjinn23khan1000mecaldar 7 votes
I'm passing on the best dps domination race that is sure to follow with Victory is Life. I live to have fun not to be the most OP.
63%
beerxhyperwhere2r1kodachikunoarliekkosrattler2jbmonroesaber1973awarpangeldavidwfordcyrussasagisnowwolf#0563grumpyowl#1151 12 votes

Comments

• varthelmvarthelm Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    Do we know if the Jem Vanguard Captain's Space trait will be as powerful as his ground? Do we know the Vanguard boffs will also have that trait or something else? Roms had that science officer in DR boff pack after all.

I'd have liked to know that about the Vanguard pack. Ships are good and all but boffs are forever :)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    I'm passing on the best dps domination race that is sure to follow with Victory is Life. I live to have fun not to be the most OP.
    Frankly... I don't care about the deeps. I just wanna have fun.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I am only chasing dps because I am still failing to get a decent output, I don't need the best possible just a decent amount.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    avoozuul wrote: »
    I am only chasing dps because I am still failing to get a decent output, I don't need the best possible just a decent amount.

If you can at least get 10k in Infected, you're doing alright and can handle most content.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tomgonjinn23tomgonjinn23 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Vanguard Jem Hadar
    varthelm wrote: »
    Do we know if the Jem Vanguard Captain's Space trait will be as powerful as his ground? Do we know the Vanguard boffs will also have that trait or something else? Roms had that science officer in DR boff pack after all.

I'd have liked to know that about the Vanguard pack. Ships are good and all but boffs are forever :)

The Zen Jem'Hadar space trait is just the ground trait but in space so buffs to I think crit chance and something else. The boffs that come in the pack have the same space traits.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    I'll be putting my Romulans in the Vanguard ships for the ultimate pay to win OP / total domination / DPS combo as winning is the only thing that counts. Victory is Life.
    actually I just want to have fun

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Yeah, don't care about domination. LOL!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Games are for fun… or at least - should be...
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Yeah, don't care about domination. LOL!

OK...at least, not with DPS on STO. LOL! :wink:
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • khan1000khan1000 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Vanguard Jem Hadar
    I for one greatly enjoy broadside duels. Nonetheless the Vanguard will be at the top of the DPS pole.
    giphy.gif
    Fear the Dominion
  • madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    Cardassian recalled tactics seems like it would be a strong dps trait.
  • grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    The Vanguard may get a slight edge trait-wise, but being pay to win they'll not see the action that the Romulans have. That is unless they make the Vanguard BOff available as a single purchase from the Zen store. As long as it's tied to a $130/$150 pack, it'll see limit use.