test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck with "Ceremony" mission

kodoskangkodoskang Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Hi,

today's patch made the mission "Ceremony" available to my tactical Jem'Hadar which I selected while being in DS9 Ops.

However, I can't do anything but going to either DS9 ground and space maps, and make or clear "Ceremony" to be the primary mission.

I cannot find Eko'Ixtan on any map.
I cannot warp away from DS9 space map to Sector block.
I cannot transwarp to my fraction homeworld (or Defera System).
I cannot drop the mission. The button is grayed out.

Clicking the "Hail" button for the mission, shows me an empty dialog box with an Exit button.

Comments

• andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Ceremony is the goddamn tutorial mission, the one in the idran system with the swarmers, you. can't. replay. them.
  • kodoskangkodoskang Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    andreasn2 wrote: »
    Ceremony is the goddamn tutorial mission, the one in the idran system with the swarmers, you. can't. replay. them.

Oh. Thank. You. For. Pointing. Out.

Nonetheless, the Button was not grayed out at all, so I thought it was a new mission I had to take on in order to continue.
  • jabofneurospinejabofneurospine Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I ran into this as well. Rolled up a new jem'hadar, played through the intro, and upon finishing I went to ds9. (was tac and picked kdf) Afterwards I was unable to beam up, enter my bridge, change instances, or otherwise change maps. After checking I found that the second and third parts of the into had failed to complete and Ceremony had the option to hail. Doing so resulted in an empty dialog box with the option to accept and doing so didn't get me anywhere as I was on ds9.

Ended up deleting the character and repeating the process. The second character managed without incident.