test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

fleet mogai heavy warbird t6 (Xbox) build

skywarp24#4633 skywarp24 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
hi i am romulan tactical who flies, a tier 6 mogai that runs antiproton weapons was looking for some build advice for consoles and ships sets to help for endgame activates.

Comments

• Options
    i have those two console, i use herald weapons for dps. what space set is the best to use for this mainly to last longer in pve activates.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Iconian is a good compromise between DPS and survivability. Tanky sets would be the kobali, sol defense and kinda the preeminent set. The last one is heavy on shield tanking but because a lot of NPCs have some very strong shield drains it's not that good of an option.
  • Options
    Iconian is a good compromise between DPS and survivability. Tanky sets would be the kobali, sol defense and kinda the preeminent set. The last one is heavy on shield tanking but because a lot of NPCs have some very strong shield drains it's not that good of an option.

thanks i am already working on the iconian one, i was asking to make sure i was not messing up at all on this.
  • Options
    lordbeefy7lordbeefy7 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    Adapted MACO set is still a great tanking set and at epic gives amazing boosts to sector speed.