test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Renegade's Regret and DS9 Earlier Missions

tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
... is unplayable on Tribble as it stands, to advance to Dominion missions. I wouldn't mention it except that it's a bug that might show up on Holodeck if it's not fixed. After speaking to Ro Senna then LaForge, the option to speak to Parr never shows up in front of her cell. On top of that, the ceilings have all vanished in the mission with the DS9 redo. And the grille behind Ro Senna visibly shows the prisoner and LaForge, rather than showing the grille as it does on Holodeck.

Depending on how much is changing for earlier DS9 missions, might be worth a look to go through any that are changed to see if there are problems with them.

Comments

• phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    tasshena wrote: »
    ... is unplayable on Tribble as it stands, to advance to Dominion missions. I wouldn't mention it except that it's a bug that might show up on Holodeck if it's not fixed. After speaking to Ro Senna then LaForge, the option to speak to Parr never shows up in front of her cell. On top of that, the ceilings have all vanished in the mission with the DS9 redo. And the grille behind Ro Senna visibly shows the prisoner and LaForge, rather than showing the grille as it does on Holodeck.

Depending on how much is changing for earlier DS9 missions, might be worth a look to go through any that are changed to see if there are problems with them.

I saw the same thing, but this was fixed with the stealth patch last night.
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    phoenix841 wrote: »
    tasshena wrote: »

I saw the same thing, but this was fixed with the stealth patch last night.

Good to hear that it was fixed. I already deleted the char, did the mission on Holodeck, and re-copied it over, for myself. :p:) ^_^