test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mindscape and Reunion Delta Quadrent missions for Dominion players

davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
I just completed Escalation, Mindscape, and Reunion for my Jem'Hadar character. I can access the Delta Quadrant but still cannot get into Solinae Dyson Sphere due to the glitch involving the completion of "Sphere of Influence".

Mindscape worked just fine without issue or glitches. It was kind of interesting to see and think that a Jem'Hadar solider become part of Tuvok's mental defenses. Kind of makes sense since elder Jem'Hadar soldiers are suppose to be paragons of mental discipline, even when white deprived.

Reunion, while not glitchy treated my character as a Klingon soldier. For roleplaying purposes, it was not much of an issue, but it was not appropriate. May want to bring back in Ethan Phillips to do a voice over for Dominon/ Jem'Hadar characters. "Victory is Life!" or "Glory to the Founders!" would be a more accurate greeting by Neelix to a Dominion character.

Comments

• phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    How did you unlock the allied missions?
    I completed the three gamma quadrant missions available (when I last tested), but it didn't unlock my ally missions, and I can't leave Fed space.
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    I looked under the "Available Missions" tab rather than the episodes tab. Sometimes the mission giver will allow you to activate them that way. Just be advised that you cannot do mission replay at this time. While I can get to the Delta Quadrant, I am still unable to access the Solinae Dyson Sphere despite completing "Sphere of Influence".
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    Update: I completed Delta Quadrant missions up to "Kobali Crisis" That is where it stopped. I talked to the Kobali General, but his missions do not show nor activate. Must be due to the same reason I cannot run the New Romulus ground missions, nor access the Solinae Dyson Sphere.