test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How about we have a summon boffs here teleport ability?

postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
In dyson boffs have become totally unmanageable, can't we just have a 'beam them to me command'?

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    That would be nice in story episodes too, I've had one or more get stuck in a corner or behind a door, and the "come here" command failed to fix that.
  • Options
    zanibarzanibar Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I must agree that they indeed have lost their ways of late. So much so I usually don't have them after the first or second objective. Even if you go back and try to get them, usually one or both seem to be stuck in their own world and not obey. I never had this problem six months ago, so assumed they did something that messed up their pathing.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    I recently did a run of the new link mission and my entire boff team decided to somehow jump right on top of one of the jem hadar huts.

Never yet had a run through of survivor with the boffs managing to go up the steps and through the first set of gates. They don't even get reset with the cutscenes and thats been in the game since the episode arrived.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    pathing in game has always sucked.
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    even waypoints don't work for me in 4028. fortunately I just load up solar gateway crawler mines and echo papa and i have insta-doffs
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    It's cannon for the redshirted away team to not be all that bright.

So you are talking about a "site-to-site ensnare" for allies? You could try "timely intervention" but it probably would work best if you are on a map with just one boff.