#We'llFindOutEventually
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Most likely Vorgon, I do like those ships :smile:
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,320 Community Moderator
      Soon™
      GrWzQke.png
      Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
      Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
      Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
      ----> Contact Customer Support <----
      Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
      Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
      Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
      Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    • Options
      annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
      a ginormous BTTF hoverboard sci ship FTW
      We Want Vic Fontaine
    • Options
      kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
      I'm sure the ship has already been decided, but I'm hoping for a cruiser, preferably with 8 weapon slots and a decent turn rate. It could be Lukari, Vorgon, Bajoran, Risian, I don't care, I just want it to be a cruiser. Oh, and if it's Vogon, it should have a bad poetry attack, as well as the ability to destroy Sol 5 minutes too early. No doubt the plans for the Risa event are already on display in the basement, in a locked filing cabinet, underneath a sign saying "beware of the leopard".
    • Options
      markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
      I'm sure the ship has already been decided, but I'm hoping for a cruiser, preferably with 8 weapon slots and a decent turn rate. It could be Lukari, Vorgon, Bajoran, Risian, I don't care, I just want it to be a cruiser. Oh, and if it's Vogon, it should have a bad poetry attack, as well as the ability to destroy Sol 5 minutes too early. No doubt the plans for the Risa event are already on display in the basement, in a locked filing cabinet, underneath a sign saying "beware of the leopard".
      Pretty sure JamJamz already finished creating the ship model :p
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
      Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    • Options
      trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
      tyler002 wrote: »
      Risa... I can't wait to go to risa and have my Jem'Hadar perform the unusual dance in a pair of speedos. Oughta put the fear of God in the Risians...
      tyler002 wrote: »
      Risa... I can't wait to go to risa and have my Jem'Hadar perform the unusual dance in a pair of speedos. Oughta put the fear of God in the Risians...

Scare? Risians? After what they've seen what the rest of the galaxy does with its "vacation time." i.e dubbing Risa the "pleasure planet" instead of the "vacation planet" that it is. You've already failed in this regard.
      Mm5NeXy.gif
    • Options
      trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
      Soon™

[img][/img]28zv73.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Mm5NeXy.gif
    • Options
      postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
      Risian night time is currently residing in the shipyard on qonos
    • Options
      echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
      Risa is always fun. I have fun and don't worry about what the Gorn or J-H or Remans decide to wear. Everyone has their own tastes and I've even pretty much started ignoring the ones wearing skin-colored suits to look naked. If that's their thing, more power to them.
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • Options
      ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
      Vorgon Cruiser. Science based(Like the Gorkon flagship with Sensor Analysis and the frequency auras. I wonder if it will be Temporal, Intel, or Miracle Worker in specialization though...), to balance out last year's engineering carrier. That's my guess. Doesn't sound too far-fetched, right?
    • Options
      nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
      a ginormous BTTF hoverboard sci ship FTW

with a Mr Fusion special console 2 minute cooldown EPTS all systems with weapons haste
      u7acy6aymfw7.gif
      We Need BERETS in the tailor
    • Options
      avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
      edited May 2018
      ichaerus1 wrote: »
      Vorgon Cruiser. Science based(Like the Gorkon flagship with Sensor Analysis and the frequency auras. I wonder if it will be Temporal, Intel, or Miracle Worker in specialization though...), to balance out last year's engineering carrier. That's my guess. Doesn't sound too far-fetched, right?
      No reason to leave out command from the wondering since we have had science ships with command before.

Post edited by avoozuul on
    • Options
      burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
      T6 corvette please...especially if you can outfit it with an hilariously oversized engine visual like the borg engine on the Xyfius
    • Options
      chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
      The Summer and Winter events are my favorite parts of STO these days :)