test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tal Shiar Turkey Shoot

So I've finally managed to get the foundry to load after a lot of back and forth with support. I've updated my old mission(see title) so that the hook is now in sector space(wasn't an option when I first made it). I've also figured out how to costume the ships in mission so I'm working on making things a bit more visually interesting.
Three questions tho:
1)The grant mission dialogue uses a Romulan Tal Shiar Captain for the character and it won't let me select the Republic Captain costume I made. I can do this for the two other instances of dialogue but not this initial one. What am I doing wrong?
2)Is there a way to make a "Romulan Battleship" actually a Ha'apax or other vessel? As in not just throw a costume on a D'derp. Like if I want an actual Aelahl instead of Mogai in my mission.
3)Someone told me you can clone(copy) an entire project at one time so its a ton easier to make a KDF side version, how does one do that?

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    1)I think the "grant mission" dialogue is before custom assets are loaded so you can use only default costumes for that.
    2)No, at this moment you can only reskin the NPC mobs you cannot change the template used for combat.
    3)There should be a "duplicate project" button on top the project list.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    damn
    damn
    and thanks Ill look for that
    edited March 2018
    ok Ive managed to tweak a few things and make it a little better, using costumes Ive got it so its a little more visually diverse, and its been in the 'quick 3' slots at new romulus for a bit. Feedback is generally positive so far and Ive gotten good ratings and a decent amount of tips. So, Ive cloned it and made 'Tal Shiar Turkey Shoot [KDF]' available. Its a new publish so needs reviews.

I have an idea as to why certain costumes keep popping more than others and I'll be working on that. But atm there is a bit of randomness as to what ships you see between runs.
    Post edited by kodachikuno on
    updated both again... need a couple more reviews on my Tal Shiar Turkey Shoot [KDF] to get it out of that limbo

*I've upped the minimum suggested level a little due to feedback.
    *Think Ive corrected the over abundance of Aelahl.
    *I've gotten more complaints its too easy versus too hard so I am leaving the difficulty where it is.
    *The Tal Shiar steal things... hence a few RR or Reman ships
    at the risk of getting this locked for necromancy....

Tal Shiar Turkey Shoot [KDF] has more than 5 reviews now and should be available at new romulus. Doesnt qualify for daily rewards yet tho