test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lethean and Dewan

What do the lethean and Dewan weapons look like. I’ve not seen any being fired yet and nothing on stopeadia yet

Comments

• stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    Nothing, Lethean use disruptor beams as they are KDF aligned - Now if you are referring to the new ship combo pack that resembles something of a B-Wing Fighter from the Star Wars Return of the Jedi, then I am pretty sure they are the generic disruptors.

Only ship that I know of that have a specific type of weapon is the Cardassian ship, they use spiral disruptor beams.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Letheans are weird... No one really pays attention to them for over 8 years and when they finally get a ship named after them it's a carbon-copy of some weird Andorian and "Dewan" ship... Which chicken came first?

There is no way Letheans, Andorians, and Dewans - of ALL things - can have a similar looking vessel.

Disregarding the lazy excuse of "cooperative construction", Letheans are ultimately forgotten psionic KDF fodder, Andorians are the Klingons of the Federation, and Dewans go best with lemon butter and white wine.
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Found an old reddit thread with pics.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/7xzhb9/anyone_have_lethean_disruptor_pics/

Leathan disruptors are red and dewan plasma is yellow-ish. Like the andorian phasers they're stat wise the same as the vanilla variants only way more expensive to get. Probably the reason why barely anyone uses them.
  • ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    Found an old reddit thread with pics.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/7xzhb9/anyone_have_lethean_disruptor_pics/

Leathan disruptors are red and dewan plasma is yellow-ish. Like the andorian phasers they're stat wise the same as the vanilla variants only way more expensive to get. Probably the reason why barely anyone uses them.

That looks really, really cool.
  • jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    > @seriousdave said:
    > Found an old reddit thread with pics.
    > https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/7xzhb9/anyone_have_lethean_disruptor_pics/
    >
    > Leathan disruptors are red and dewan plasma is yellow-ish. Like the andorian phasers they're stat wise the same as the vanilla variants only way more expensive to get. Probably the reason why barely anyone uses them.

Thank you, I’ve been looking for some pics or videos and had no luck. Appreciate the link
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    How similar are the Lethean disruptors to Terran Task Force disruptors?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    ashlotte wrote: »
    There is no way Letheans, Andorians, and Dewans - of ALL things - can have a similar looking vessel.

They don't. They just have the same stats. They LOOK nothing alike.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!