test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Landing Page Intrusive

splitboysplitboy Member Posts: 152 Arc User
As a Player that switches between toons rather often in a gaming session the Landing Page is a real annoying feature.

Please add a easy to find option to turn the view on login off i and certainly lots of other players don't need a reminder everytime they switch between toons.

I do understand the intention behind the feature still it is on me lost i play for years STO and i do know what i want to do next everything that unecessary slows me down just turns me away.

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    You may have missed the official feedback thread in General Discussion, but the pop up after each character change issue is a known bug and is being worked on. Thank you.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • splitboysplitboy Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    You may have missed the official feedback thread in General Discussion, but the pop up after each character change issue is a known bug and is being worked on. Thank you.

Thank you for the Information.
    Still the original Question was and is a option to turn it off including at login.

Is the same with TV on demand services for me i subscribe because i don't want adds my hope this clarifies my reason for the OP.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    To paraphrase Malcolm X... We didn't land on Plymouth Rock the Landing Page; the rock Landing Page was landed on us. :D
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    I cannot say whether they will include a toggle on/off for the Landing Page, but that has been suggested numerous times in the feedback thread, so anything's possible.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch