test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Coordination Protocols and MVAE

jwilliamswku1jwilliamswku1 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Which parts from the Tactical skill tree Coordination Protocols affect the different parts of the Prometheus MVAE Pets. I'm not sure which parts work. Can anyone with more experience please explain? Thank you.

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Pretty much none. All the stuff in the skill tree only affects proper hangar pets with a real hangar UI. "Console pets" like ship separations, the intrepid's aero shuttle, the ody's aquarius, the bort's bop, the elachi support ships, etc. don't get supported by anything.
  • georikzaberiskgeorikzaberisk Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Which parts from the Tactical skill tree Coordination Protocols affect the different parts of the Prometheus MVAE Pets. I'm not sure which parts work. Can anyone with more experience please explain? Thank you.

I don't know if they have changed it but does affect non-hangar pets and player teammates. But the affect is much lower.

https://arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9797693-star-trek-online%3A-skill-system-revamp

You can check it out there. Good thing I remembered I book marked that announcement before lol. Anyway unless there was an update I didn't know and they actually changed the ability, It should still affect your MVAE that is not the main you control. To be honest though if you're going to use MVAE will be a little tricky in terms of build. It's those one of "Out of the Box" or "Crazy WTF in the end of the day" build I love using lol. But trust me once you get the build it's really fun >:)
  • disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    It doesn't give the same boost as with hangar pets, but it does still take effect to some degree. I believe that, as listed on the skill's tree node, it only gives a 5% buff. Not as high as fighters and frigates, but still there.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    doesnt matter. all pets seem to be attracted to a warp core about to breach, or some phantom thing they go sit by 50 km away
    Spock.jpg