test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 5/3/18

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 5/3 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Need to get the "What time is this for me" sorted as it is incorrect. You have the event time as UTC where it should be PDT, thus making the time converted time to read 15:00 BST.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    • Changed PC Space Auto Attack default to Toggle.
      Which in game is listed as "Toggle, Target Change Cancels".
    • Changed display name of the auto attack setting "Maintain while button is pressed" to "Maintain Auto Attack".

Thank you!!! Will check in A.M. with a new Delta Recruit.

Also, "Maintain Auto Attack" makes more sense for what it does.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • benselassem#4731 benselassem Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    Thanks for bringing back fleet marks to the minefield for lower levels!
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    • Changed PC Space Auto Attack default to Toggle.
      Which in game is listed as "Toggle, Target Change Cancels".
    • Changed display name of the auto attack setting "Maintain while button is pressed" to "Maintain Auto Attack".

Thank you!!! Will check in A.M. with a new Delta Recruit.

Also, "Maintain Auto Attack" makes more sense for what it does.

Is this a fix for the new autofire thing from the last patch? The new auto fire thing from last week is very annoying. In Conduit Advanced, for example, I'm firing on random Borg before I'm ready, drawing unwanted aggro. It has taken all strategy out of STFs.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
This discussion has been closed.