test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tracking Down Arc Layover ZEN Purchasing Bugs

1235»

Comments

• I've been a player since beta, lifetime subscriber, linked my account and have been accessing through ARC, but now it says I have to complete the tutorial before I can purchase zen. I've been playing since day 1. I've been told theres no characters registered to my ARC account, if that were so, how am I playing?
  • kenny459kenny459 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I ordered 1000 zen about 15 min ago ingame. it charged my card and said transaction was complete but i never received the zen... this is a problem... a big problem
    Post edited by kenny459 on
  • moonwater2moonwater2 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I finally managed to get into arc support and submit an email about not being able to purchase zen. I have never had a problem before. My last succesful purchase was about a month ago. Currently I am getting "there was a problem with your card" in red letters. The banks from both cards I use say the problem is on arc side.
    One bank said there was a decline due to incorrect security code. I am methodical about entering my card info. The cards are current and the codes were entered correctly. I have tried clearing cache restarting the arc client and browsers to no avail. Sadly I had hoped to buy R&D packs for the upgrade weekend event. I am using microsoft edge browser. I really do not want to add additional browsers just to buy Zen. I posted this same info on two other posts about problems with Zen but they seem to have been removed or moved.
  • wanderernotlostwanderernotlost Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    I am a lifetime member and I have nbot received Zen for a long time. Every time I contact support through Arc support site I get an error message. cAN i GET SOME HELP PLEASE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SPACE, THE PRISON OF INFINITY, THE LOST FRONTIER
  • dutchsniperlady#7064 dutchsniperlady Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Don't know where to put it, but i can't (buy any gold coins), in this game.. my only option to pay is with (ideal).. :'( :'(
  • ikabod1ikabod1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    When I try to charge through the Arc client, it says I have to complete the tutorial first. Won't even let me get past the game selection screen. I've bought zen through the arc client before with no problems
  • anticlayanticlay Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    ikabod1 wrote: »
    When I try to charge through the Arc client, it says I have to complete the tutorial first. Won't even let me get past the game selection screen. I've bought zen through the arc client before with no problems

I had the same issue on saturday. I finally got in to purchase, but then my bank got charged, and I'm still waiting for the zen to hit on my character, on the holodeck... I placed a support ticket that day, and still haven't gotten a reply back.
  • nemisis1973nemisis1973 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    been trying to buy zen for the past few days now and all i get after clicking continue is is there is a problem with your card all details checked and verified even phoned the bank to make sure they where not blocking the payment i even reinstalled sto just to make sure and i still am unable to buy any zen my last transaction was on the 8th and have not been able to buy any since
  • powersniper82#4801 powersniper82 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Don't know where to put it, but i can't (buy any gold coins), in this game.. my only option to pay is with (ideal).. :'(:'(

Hi, lady..
    To buy zen whit (ideal), you need to go to (Skrill) press on it and then on (Continue)..
    Then press on (Confirm Purchase)..
    Then you have to choose the bank you want to open and press on (proceed to ideal)..
    Then you are ready to write down youre (Security Codes)..

Have Fun.. ;)
  • nomadwarriorsoul#6020 nomadwarriorsoul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    *sigh* Okay I tried to buy Zen twice, they show cancelled in my transaction history but the money was taken from my account. This was days ago and no change. How do I get this cleared up, that was my christmas present to myself.
  • sigmaofborg#4542 sigmaofborg Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2019
    I just made a purchase for $10 that went through but I haven't received any Zen, I used the website, and I can't get any of the links for support to work, so I'm posting here.
  • alissa#5135 alissa Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Tried to type in my pass word at the PP screen and it kicked me out to where every time i hit shift ti would reset the window
    A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"
  • alyxvixen#3895 alyxvixen Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    I buy my Zen via Steam using the steam wallet, today I attempted to purchase some but was redirected to an Arc billing page... which crashed the game.

Until the attempt today, I have had no issue with purchasing Zen through Steam.

I know of at least one other player who is having the same issue with attempting to purchase Zen via Steam.
    Please fix this.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    I buy my Zen via Steam using the steam wallet, today I attempted to purchase some but was redirected to an Arc billing page... which crashed the game.

Until the attempt today, I have had no issue with purchasing Zen through Steam.

I know of at least one other player who is having the same issue with attempting to purchase Zen via Steam.
    Please fix this.

They are aware of this and trying to fix it.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • gerardnowlangerardnowlan Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I bought $40 worth of ZEN on XBox about eight or so hours ago and it is not showing in game.
  • cyndraeth#6328 cyndraeth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Just bought 5000 zen. Still waiting to receive it.

edit: Came through eventually. Maybe warn people that there's a delay now? Bit concerning if you've never experienced one before.
    Post edited by cyndraeth#6328 on
  • medic41#3628 medic41 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    bought 5000 zen and only received 500, paid through paypal
  • kruszer#6847 kruszer Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I just bought 5000 zen in Star Trek Online through the in-game store but only received the 300 bonus zen. Paid through credit card. I do NOT appreciate getting ripped off.

EDIT: Okay it took around 6 hours but I finally did get it.
    Post edited by kruszer#6847 on
  • wrankin70wrankin70 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I purchased zen on Thursday and now it is Saturday and my order is still in the processing stage. This is messed up, I have never had this problem before and time is running out on the Key sale and the other discounts. If time rums out before I get what I freaking paid for , you guys will owe me 60 keys - 3 universal tech upgrades - and 5264 zen . And maybe a bit more for the trouble
  • panzercub#2046 panzercub Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just bought 5,000 Zen in game. i got the bonus 300 for the purchase, but the the 5,000 i actually paid for. I have been charged for the full amount though
  • ghostrider997ghostrider997 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    So, how long do I have to wait before I can sell zen for dilithium? I've already spent most of it in the C-store. But I really need the dilithium.
  • xenoprophetxenoprophet Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yeah, same thing happened to me, I bought 1000 Zen yesterday via Steam and still can't use it to buy Dilithium. had to buy an extra 5 dollars to my steam wallet at that so I feel really screwed over.