test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My build has been nerfed, help!

snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
Hello!

At first, I thought I'd ran afoul of the classic "Traits are all de-selected by themselves" event.. So I went to check my traits, but to my surprise, they were all still active.

So was my skill tree and my specializations. But my build has been nerfed, and I can't figure out why! I've tried re-selecting all my traits, removing and re-adding consoles, even dismissing the ship entirely and buying it all over again..

Then I thought maybe the Sol system has changed, so I checked on a combat map.. But same numbers.

Here's the numbers I wrote down, before the Season 14.5 release.
Hull Points: 107,653
Shield Points: 18,927
Shield Regeneration: 786.3 per 6 seconds
Resistance Ratings are 50.4% except for radiation, that's at 44.4%
Power Transfer Rate is at 230% (11.5 seconds)
Critical Chance: 15.0%
Critical Severity: 75.3%

And here is my build now, with the same traits, same specialization, same equipment, same everything!!

Hull Points: 95,920
Shield Points: 17,607
Shield Regeneration: 786.3 per 6 seconds (this is the same as before)
Resistance Ratings are 50.4% except for radiation, that's at 44.4% (also the same as before)
Power Transfer Rate is at 210% (10.5 seconds)
Critical Chance: 9.1%
Critical Severity: 68.0%

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    That is indeed odd. Hull could be your Fleet having stopped running 'Fleet Combat Boost', but that doesn't affect Crits.

Double check that your gear is the correct Mark and rarity. I've had stuff like the Assimilated Module Mk XI Very Rare get loaded onto my ship, when I had purchased another with the Temporal bonus that was Mk XIII Ultra Rare. Which I had been using for some time. Also, make sure your weapons are the same, if a weapon was completing a set and it's now replaced with something else, that could cause some issues. Critical Chance certainly looks in range for one (or both) of these issues. However, Critical Damage being less than 10% different is confusing, unless you have a lot of lower level gear loaded into your build where Mk XIV should be.

• Options
    charon83charon83 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Helped someone with the same issue a few days ago ingame. Try the following: Switch to your shuttle and then switch back to your normal ship and check if the issue has been resolved. That is an odd one however for the person that was having this specific issue before it seemed to be just a visual error which did not effect the gameplay, just the stats were somewhat weird and didn't display correctly.

If that does not work, unequip and re-equip everything checking the stats you get from each item and see if it adds up correctly (in space - outside ESD or within any system). Do that with everything, traits/doffs/boffs/switch specialization back and forth etc) and see if it helps.