test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I have two question about some mission?

roswell51roswell51 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Hello, it's me again, I know it's a little annoying to create another topic, but I only have 2 questions about the mission.

1 - In Chulan system, they asked me to recruit archeologists, I do not know how to do.

2 -To go to the Delta quadrant I do not know how to go that way because every time I visit 2 different area, Alpha and Beta, but still nothing of Delta quadrant, how can I go there?

Thanks you.

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    1 - No idea. Is that a system patrol?

2 - You need to go through the Dyson Sphere Gateway near New Romulus. Might be wrong but I think you need to play certain episodes to access cretain areas through the gate. The first 2 episodes from "Solanae Dyson Sphere" arc for the Solanae sphere and it's contents and the first episode from "The Delta Quadrant" arc for the quadrant. Luckily everything in between is skippable if your level is high enough.

Generally if you're comepletely new it's best to just play through the arcs in the order they've been listed since they pretty much guide you to every place.
  • roswell51roswell51 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    1 - Yes it is a patrol that he N'vrek asked me to recruit archaeologists.
    2 - I will try to go through the Dyson sphere if it unblocks the Delta quadrant zone
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    roswell51 wrote: »
    1 - Yes it is a patrol that he N'vrek asked me to recruit archaeologists.
    2 - I will try to go through the Dyson sphere if it unblocks the Delta quadrant zone

You don't have to go "through" the sphere.

If you have unlocked the content through the missions then you just go to the gateway and it gives you an option to visit either the Solanae Sphere or the Jenolan Sphere.

The Jenolan Sphere is what you want, and then you can leave that and get to the Delta quadrant.

If you do not have the option to go to the Jenolan sphere then you need to play further through the storyline missions.