test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Happy 7th Snix Day!

mancommancom Member Posts: 784 Arc User
edited January 2023 in PvP Gameplay
Seven years ago today, Snix gave the PVP community hope when he wrote:
I wanted to give out some information on what's on the way for PvP in the near term.

[...]

4) Specific tournament queues that open for a fixed window of time (likely something short to start with; a weekend) that will track your individual performance and display the results with rewards given out for top honors.

More is on the way, but the above is in development (or already in testing) and should be out soon.
Seven years later, we have lost many dear friends who used to pvp in this game. But we must hope, because, as Stormshade said:
I think that STO's PvP is really strong, and would love to do some sort of an official tournament, or other type of contest to help promote it. It's something I'm hoping we can get into a lot more one day soon.
We must never lose faith, we must never lose hope. At the end of days, our friends shall return and we all shall live in the glory of what might have been.

It fills me with sadness when I think about what we lost, but I don't regret one minute of pvping in this game. But today is not about the ruins that are left, today is about the dreams of a better tomorrow that we once had. Remember the good times, tell tales and sing songs to honour those who fought the good fight.

Happy Snix Day!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Snix is who? Or what?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    It fills me with sadness when I think about what we lost, but I don't regret one minute of pvping in this game. But today is not about the ruins that are left, today is about the dreams of a better tomorrow that we once had. Remember the good times, tell tales and sing songs to honour those who fought the good fight.
    Hear Hear! Happy Snix Day to the pvp crowd past and present
  • bobs1111bobs1111 Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    Seven years... damn.

Salute to old friends I guess. This still could have been one of the best PvP games ever.
  • zorena#3961 zorena Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    wow such a troll hilbert
    Noone.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    patrickngo wrote: »
    a voice from a lost, distant past.

So the pew pew is still p-u?
  • loginthamupploginthamupp Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hilbert is a legend!
This discussion has been closed.