test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interview with Chase Masterson!

sofech#8663 sofech Member, Administrator Posts: 3 Arc User
We sat down with Chase Masterson to talk about her upcoming role in Victory is Life, and her work with the Superhero IRL program, working to end bullying around the world.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10880344

Comments

• Options
    lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    Wasn't this already posted awhile back?
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    She seems happy to do STO; unlike some actors who seem to feel doing voice acting for money is a burden. :D Wish people wanted to pay me to talk into a microphone! :'(

And she seems to be fighting time fairly well, seeing some other actors (like on the new Roseanne) makes me feel real old since I watched the original when it was on originally. :s
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User

yeah.. and who is Sofech.

i wonder if the CM position has changed hands again?
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User

There was a video interview for when she returned as Admiral Leeta for the Terran invasion, but this is about the Leeta of our universe returning for Victory Is Life.
  • Options
    lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User

There was a video interview for when she returned as Admiral Leeta for the Terran invasion, but this is about the Leeta of our universe returning for Victory Is Life.

No I mean this specific interview, I know i've seen it before, I remembered it. Hence why i'm asking why its being posted again
  • Options
    dp1149dp1149 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Comparing the picture of Leeta and Chase, her facial features are rendered very well in game, especially the smile.

I agree with Chase's statement about Leeta being more than what she looked like - it's obvious the character and the actress share that quality. Very glad she's onboard for VIL.

Damn the torpedoes, warp speed ahead!