test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unofficial Literary Challenge #41 Discussion Thread

hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
edited November 2017 in Ten Forward
This is the discussion thread for Unofficial Literary Challenge #41: "Fates Unknown".

As usual, be honest and polite.

Post edited by hawku001x on

Comments

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    Much appreciated, Hawku. I've barely had any personal time to write this past month.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    starswordc wrote: »
    Much appreciated, Hawku. I've barely had any personal time to write this past month.

No prob! Wanted to give it a shot anyway. Yeah, I had some writers block for a bit. Gonna make an attempt this month and probably introduce the next Captain for my KDF fleet.
  • damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    bleh... I'm working on a Moroe prompt sory, and I can't think of any thing ammusing to do to the klingons on the ship.
    A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
    "Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
  • damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    which prompt was the "nothing evolved on this planet so why is this here?' one?
    A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
    "Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    which prompt was the "nothing evolved on this planet so why is this here?' one?

Maybe ULC-Annual 4, Lost to Time?
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    Kathryn is quietly musing over the fallen crew over the years ... or is she?

The more I worked on this idea, the more obvious Kathryn's response would be. So it's short.

I hope you enjoy!

---
    Cast for crew:
    Kathryn Beringer - Katheryn Winnick
    Karl Melango - Jeremy Renner
    Voice of Death – Michael Ironside
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Kathryn is quietly musing over the fallen crew over the years ... or is she?

The more I worked on this idea, the more obvious Kathryn's response would be. So it's short.

I hope you enjoy!

---
    Cast for crew:
    Kathryn Beringer - Katheryn Winnick
    Karl Melango - Jeremy Renner
    Voice of Death – Michael Ironside

That's an interesting piece; and certainly something I could see happening on one of the shows.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    Thank you for reading! Although I'd hope the conversation goes another way to fill in the hour :D

The forum ate the post after I made a one-letter edit, so I'm glad I am used to linking to the blog here. I may try to add the entry shortly.
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Thank you for reading! Although I'd hope the conversation goes another way to fill in the hour :D

The forum ate the post after I made a one-letter edit, so I'm glad I am used to linking to the blog here. I may try to add the entry shortly.

Well you left out the commercial break after appearance, the cut to conference rooms, the return for the challenge, the extra soliloquy on the human condition into the log at the end, and the inevitable fist-fight that would fill the rest of the hour. :)
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!