test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unofficial Literary Challenge 46 Discussion Thread

starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
This is the discussion thread for Unofficial Literary Challenge #46: "Fiction on Fandom".

As usual, be honest and polite.
"Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
— Sabaton, "Great War"
VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/

Comments

• Options
    takeshi6takeshi6 Member Posts: 752 Arc User
    Nice prompts. :)

Will need to see if something comes to mind.
    76561198160276582.png
  • Options
    xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    I might do the first one. I'll include a performance of Hamlet with a twist from Lion King.
    temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Ok I started working on this. This one will follow up from my last entry with Elektra's mission that she received in the Winter Wonderland prompt, and finally catch up with Menchez (who was previously kidnapped in First City: Page 3). It'll also address the secret dishonour Sigon/Deloss/Kronen covered up in ULC38. Also, there will be poetry.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • Options
    damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    gah, why does Cryptic do this to me? I think something to use in a story or Foundry mission, and soon enough they bring it into the game! first the Vaaswar now the swarm?

sorry frustrated writer moment.

edit woops wrong swarm! I can still use the ones Voyager ran into.
    A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
    "Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
  • Options
    damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    Oooo, tim to get into a Jemi captain's mind set.
    A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
    "Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    I'll be posting a new (Dominion-related) ULC this afternoon. And sorry for missing last month, life was kinda crazy.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/