test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 4/19/18

2»

Comments

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    I've always thought that the NT dance was supposed to be based on the first version of the Orion Slave Girl dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNGU772_cI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al6L0pC8iH4

I guess that there are still some limits to the STO Engine.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • starwheelerstarwheeler Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    Hi! Will the issue whit fleet duty officer wich we cant contribute duty officer purchase at the starbase into are holding ?
  • blackjack#9978 blackjack Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Getting from L1 to L60 can be done in 1-2 days of playing easy ..... all the rewards then.
    Joan "Black Jack" Geary - L65 - Andorian Science
    Jane Geary - L65 - Trill Tactical
    T'Laran - L65 - Romulan/Fed Engineer
    BlackJack - L65 - Jem'Hadar Vanguard/Fed Engineer
    Darkwitch - L65 - Human
    Tihis - L65 - Romulan/Klingon Engineer
    Kirengouk - L35 - Alien/Tactical
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    iamynaught wrote: »
    Delta Recruits return? Excellent. But I can't remember, I need to make one of each faction to get all the rewards, correct?

Not a big deal since I am an altaholic and actually ENJOY leveling new characters... to a point. :)

I do wonder now though, will there be a sale of some sort on character slots? I hope so since I'll need to buy some more on my other account.

No, you get rewards across all toons with one DR. I only made one Fed in the last event and even my KDFs received the rewards from it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • chelly#7549 chelly Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    1-60 isn't too bad. I think I have gotten almost there by the time I was done with the main storyline. OR all else fails I did the delta arc. I would do the rest but I hate doing the kobali missions and you are forced to do them to get a whole story arc done.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    1-60 isn't too bad. I think I have gotten almost there by the time I was done with the main storyline. OR all else fails I did the delta arc. I would do the rest but I hate doing the kobali missions and you are forced to do them to get a whole story arc done.

you'be need to start a new character during the event to get a delta recruit, none of your previous characters acquire this as a recruit has additional storyline elements and the ability to hunt around for Iconian objects and information as well as leveling up.

so you will need to do 1-60 again and find all the items when you activate the tesseract device.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    I'm SO surprised & impressed with Cryptic bringing back the Delta Recruitment event. I always envisioned, & yelped from atop my soap-box, about it being brought back for a limited time like a week if Cryptic ever got over their exclusive trumps inclusive mentality, but this amount of time is pretty much in correlation with the original 2015 event time-frame. It's such a out of nowhere announcement too. Well done Cryptic! Take an extra accolade out of petty cash for yourself on this one imo! Hopefully if this goes well Cryptic will consider having another Temporal Agent Recruitment event too down the road. I cannot remember the last time Cryptic surprised me, in a good way, but Cryptic deserves praise for this & whether it is acknowledged or not this is a boon for the players.

I think the experience boosts' ... boosts are a good thing. They're not needed, but should be welcomed & are helpful. I've never fully understood the: Grande, Venti, Large labeling but then again I'm not a regular patron of Starbucks neither. I'm glad the C-Store prices didn't change, but I'm sure the Exchange prices will inflate just like all of the Exchange prices items seem to have been doing this year.

Last but not least, "The bartender on Drazona has recovered the long lost recipe for the Nerve Tonic." Did someone transpose a couple of letters here or did my eyes cross again?

Worth repeating, praise & thanks to Cryptic again for resurrecting the Delta Recruitment event!
This discussion has been closed.