test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Final Four Cast Members Join Victory is Life!

13»

Comments

• lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    -Weyoun is fine

ehh i'm not so sure. in that one image side by side with brunt he looks almost exactly like chris sarandon in fright night. I think its the expression and hair

and yeah, bashir doesn't look anything like he did in ds9. if you just posted the pic without saying who it was supposed to be I wouldn't have known it was supposed to be him
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    thorodal wrote: »
    Awwww, no Ezri Dax? :(

I was very disappointed in that too... :(

I was also. We have the fantastic Vesta Class in the game but not the Captain of the most famous Vesta, the USS Aventine. )=
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @jcsww said:
    > djf021 wrote: »
    >
    > thorodal wrote: »
    >
    > Awwww, no Ezri Dax? :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was very disappointed in that too... :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was also. We have the fantastic Vesta Class in the game but not the Captain of the most famous Vesta, the USS Aventine. )=

Most people don't like Uber-Dax.

I am aware of that. Personally, I never understood what most think was so great about Jadzia. To each their own though. The Destiny series of Star Trek novels seem to be fairly successful though. Nicole deBoer is going to be a part of the DS9 documentary. Like Denise Crosby, Nicole deBoer's role in Star Trek may have been short but they both still have their fans and passion for their characters.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    clip2guy wrote: »
    Agents of yesterday had a close beta only to people who subscribe to the game and it was on Tribble only.
    Well at least i know of someone who can remember more than a few days on something.. just general venting after a month of the same old, same old on this forum.

then i stand corrected, but AoY wasn't exactly something i remember as i left the game shortly before it launched and didn't return until early 2017.
    it's not particularly exclusive if ALL subscribers can do it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    -Weyoun is fine

ehh i'm not so sure. in that one image side by side with brunt he looks almost exactly like chris sarandon in fright night. I think its the expression and hair

and yeah, bashir doesn't look anything like he did in ds9. if you just posted the pic without saying who it was supposed to be I wouldn't have known it was supposed to be him

i have issue with Weyoun as well, his face looks squished and his lobes look too big.
    clip2guy wrote: »
    Agents of yesterday had a close beta only to people who subscribe to the game and it was on Tribble only.
    Well at least i know of someone who can remember more than a few days on something.. just general venting after a month of the same old, same old on this forum.

then i stand corrected, but AoY wasn't exactly something i remember as i left the game shortly before it launched and didn't return until early 2017.
    it's not particularly exclusive if ALL subscribers can do it.

give it a rest. i already said my bit on this point and there is little reason to rub it in.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • clip2guyclip2guy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Does anyone have guess when victory is life is launching in June. I think it might be durning E3 week. Or the week after e3. But that is my guess. I could be completely wrong.
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    The final four actors for Victory is Life are here! Please welcome Chase Masterson, Max Grodenchik, Bumper Robinson and Salome Jens!

Max Grodenchik!?

giphy.gif
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Bashir looks like Siddig now, so that's fine.

Weyoun and Kira are a little weird, but it could just be the screenshots.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    i think pwe might pull a tom paris us again. bring in dax or o'brein for another story heck i could see jake maybe