test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Pool of Insanity

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
      f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
      Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
      Crash, you cheer up anyone's day.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT!
        But the moon is.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQcjrX_o35s
        THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT!
        But the moon is.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQcjrX_o35s
        This coming Sunday will be Easter Sunday. It will also be April Fool's Day.

I predict the Jesus Christ has picked that day to return, but no one will believe he's the real Jesus Christ because it's also April first and no one wants to be fooled by such an obvious practical joke.
        He's foolin with us :D
        NMXb2ph.png

That explains the wink.
          christ.jpg

That explains the wink.
          christ.jpg

Dogma, what a movie
          NMXb2ph.png
            edited April 2018
            NMXb2ph.png
              Make sure they don't fly over my farm. Hate it when the cows start barking.
              edited April 2018
              Today's laugh is provided by the British military, British humor at it's best
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ujpA3WwN5c
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckungdXf6fE
              NMXb2ph.png
              • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
                Today's laugh is provided by a pair of apparently very bored Finns with a blowtorch.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOEBwBERPv4
                "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
                — Sabaton, "Great War"
                VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
                Will it go through?

Funny, I ask myself every time I eat something I shouldn't.

And there goes the neighborhood, evacuate!!!!!!! :D
                NMXb2ph.png
                  Just swallow a marble, you fool. It's the perfect way to clear your colon.
                • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
                  Just swallow a marble, you fool. It's the perfect way to clear your colon.

This seems appropriate.
                  rsz_bb_stove_6629.jpg
                  "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
                  — Sabaton, "Great War"
                  VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
                  Give me liberty or give me all your comic books.
                  ork_memez_iz_da_best___d_by_jaredthefox92-dbjwnfo.jpg
                  NMXb2ph.png
                    naked-man-in-wine-barrel_thumb.jpg
                    The emus stole them, they had to call the Australian army to recover them :D
                    True story even down to the emus winning
                    NMXb2ph.png
                      I think I saw that. Wasn't it an ABC Movie of the Week?
                      NMXb2ph.png
                        edited April 2018
                        All that dakka and they still failed. Emus 1- Australian Army 0
                        Post edited by theraven2378 on
                        NMXb2ph.png
                          All that dakka and they still failed. Emus 1- Australian Army 0

You're using the wrong weapon.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyBzXYZPoM
                          One and done. :p
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
                          nah this is more up to the task
                          NMXb2ph.png