test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aero Shuttle / Intrepid

jwilliamswku1jwilliamswku1 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Can we please get a permenate hanger type tray for our pet, so we can constantly monitor its life and see it's damage and whether it is dead or not. Thank you.

Comments

• tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Yes, all pets of that type could benefit from it. Selecting and pinning them is fairly cumbersome and doesn't even work for abilities that spawn multiple pets, like the MVAM of the Prometheus line.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Yeah, I have to constantly check the status visually, as pinning it is useless..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    And another thing? Can we actually launch the Aquarius and Odyssey Chevron at the same time please?
  • kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Actually this has bugged me about the ship pets that are not "Hanger"

I feel like if not a Hanger Window like such, then how about...

Having our main ship/shield HUD thing spawn up 2(or 3) HUD when Saucer/Chevron/Dual Vector/Elachi (Sheshar Assault Craft) Separation, Aquarius/HoH'SuS BoP/Aero Shuttle Launch, and the MVAM (only ship that lets it have two additional units). Fleet Support should be also included as something, as the ship stays quite long and technically a player unit?

Also give us a thing like when we have Hanger Pets: Only where we can select 5 abilities like Defense(Heal), Offense(Attack), Support(Buff/de-buff), Ship Intrinsic Ability, Independent(NPC random actions): with a "Lock Target" of what you currently have targeted, which then lets that ship "pin" it(you could switch target after and let it do it's thing) Some sort of special Attack Patterns---we could now expand beyond Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Omega existing that would need two or more ship non-hanger pets which would become available. If Cruiser commands/Support Platforms/Singularity abilities/Sensor Analysis available the ships would take more approach of using them based on one of the 5 selections.

Should the Elachi Support Craft(are they around till killed?), Manheim Device, Na'kuhl Temporal Distress Beacon, and Photonic Fleet have "temporary" hull/shield displayed too? IDK seeing as generally they are very short lasting anyway. Assault platform pets don't really need anything because they generally only exist for a very short time?
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Hangar controls or at the very least hangar info would be appreciated. 2500zen is a considerable sum for the MVAM, Odyssey saucer, Odyssey aquarius consoles, and the latter two can't even be used together despite being very weak and lacking any control or health status to begin with.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • reafisreafis Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    It would help greatly as it has a tendency to naff off and disappear.

On a side note, can we get a small craft version? It would make sense and doesn't need to have any abilities.