test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 3/22/18

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 3/22 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• nathaniel01#4689 nathaniel01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    what ' s the patch for
  • irenvelleirenvelle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    we need pvp scoreboard fixed after already year of ignoring us, players, thanks.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    What is the point of having a patch when you don't actually fix any of the major bugs plaguing this game, some of which pre-date the actual original launch?!
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    "Reflectivity on the Latinum material on the Nagus Marauder has been adjusted to improve the export output for 3D printing. "

I'm sure those 10 lucky people will really appreciate it! :#
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    It's a very quick and easy queue which will likely award you weekend vouchers to unlock stuff in the weekend store in the events reputation tab.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Having read the patch notes I'm wondering if there will be any next week or if perhaps, instead, there's a really HUGE one coming down the pike. Well, we know that there is, but I mean before the Summer. :)
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Since reflectivity was mentioned, could we get some kind of setting to adjust that for things like weapons? With lighting 2.0 turned on many older weapons and some uniform options look like they're made of chrome.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    So they can fix reflectivity for a ship hardly anyone has so it can be 3d printed, but they can't put Beyond the Nexus back for KDF-Roms?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    So they can fix reflectivity for a ship hardly anyone has so it can be 3d printed, but they can't put Beyond the Nexus back for KDF-Roms?

The fix for the Beyond the Nexus problem that affects KDF-Roms is in the the Tribble patch notes. So there is a fix it just was not in today's patch notes and will come later maybe next Thursday. Thanks.

Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    I dont know what this "Added Elachi Weened Event for 3/29" But I am excited for it. :p

Isn't that Elachi event one of the ones that uses shuttles?
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    What is the point of having a patch when you don't actually fix any of the major bugs plaguing this game, some of which pre-date the actual original launch?!

It wasn't really a patch per say, it's basically weekly server maintenance; but it seems they can't win in that when they just say that and don't put up any notes, they get a "What no patch, or notes this week?" - and when they do, they still get "What? A patch where nothing gameplaywise is fixed...why?"

So yeah, they can't win no matter how they handle weeks where the main reason for downtime is just actual server maintenance

(And yeah, I know some people actually think the servers just stay up on there own, and the only thing being down is some power switch being flipped - but complex server farms are a lot more complicated and require constant physical maintenance. The fact they have a system that allows them to keep the majority of it running 24/7 for a full week is honestly impressive in itself.)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
This discussion has been closed.