test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'Depths of Nukara Prime' (Request)

Mr/Mrs Dev

If you read this, can you un-spotlight my mission 'Depths of Nukara Prime' please.
2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!

Comments

• ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Hey there!

I can do that. Why do you want it taken down?
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    I want to put it into it's own 'series' like my Mirror Wars missions, so I want to edit the mission, title, description, dialog etc.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    Any chance you can un-spotlight this please... ? I'm happy to do a swap for a different mission or recommend someone elses I enjoyed.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    Can we please remove the spotlight on this mission? I'm fine if it never gets spotlighted again.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    I poked Kael again for you. We're working on it but having trouble finding the mission. What's the full name and serial number, and is it under this same username @thay8472?
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    Never mind, Kael found it. Just let us know when you're finished with your updates and we'll put it back on the spotlight list.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    Thank you.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!