test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Third Honor Guard Costume Option?

aries73321aries73321 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
I have earned the first 2 Honor Guard costume unlocks. I have read that to earn the third required running some options on the space and ground queues, but that was before the Delta Rising event. I haven't been able to find anything about after Delta Rising. Can you still earn the third costume unlock? If yes, what would I need to do? Thanks.

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    No, you can't. In the past the unlock criteria was an accolade you'd get from beating the original borg STFs on the highest diffculty with all optional tasks.
    Broken since DR launched and never been fixed ever since. Considering it's been nearly 4 years now I doubt they'll ever fix this situation.
  • aries73321aries73321 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    No, you can't. In the past the unlock criteria was an accolade you'd get from beating the original borg STFs on the highest diffculty with all optional tasks.
    Broken since DR launched and never been fixed ever since. Considering it's been nearly 4 years now I doubt they'll ever fix this situation.

That's a bummer. I had a feeling that would be the case. Thanks for letting me know.