test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nukara Vendor

dpglerchdpglerch Member Posts: 323 Arc User
I'm happy to see new players coming into the game, but it seems to be more and more frequent to see those new players lost on Nukara (staging area). I have asked a couple if I could help them out and the answer has always been the same "where do we find the suites". Seems to me something is getting lost on the new players maybe from the tutorials, but a Vendor console or have the NPC sell (Environmental suits) these items directly to help get things rolling.
kahless_10438.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    That's been an issue since day 1 on Nukara. If you don't have one already, you either buy one from the Dil Store or have to ship off somewhere to hit the Exchange.

I forget, do drops there still give you suits as rewards? Back in the day I would take some of the less interesting suits to the starting area after I finished up my grinding of Nukara Marks, in case anyone new needed one.
  • Options
    rhenvar42rhenvar42 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    The Nukara Rep can also give suits either through making the rep gear, or as box drops.
  • Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    The simplest option would be to give one as a mission reward for the mission that sends you there.
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    dpglerch wrote: »
    Thx but I know this, I dont see how these comments would help the new players. but it is something that can be fixed with a simple station added

More of a shrug and saying, 'They haven't fixed the issue by now, it seems unlikely they'll fix the issue anytime soon.'
  • Options
    diewesleydie11diewesleydie11 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Putting down the nerf bat long enough to fix bugs is sssoooo '90's.
  • Options
    geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    The easiest thing to do would be to just change the dialog box that tells you that you need a vacsuit. And to go back to ESD, Kronos, or the Flotilla to get one. This would tell the noobs where to get one in addition to the fact that they need one.