What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What Do You Think? The Discovery Lock Box

124»

Comments

• Options
    direwolfe42direwolfe42 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Very disapointed at the fact there are no bridges or interiors yet again for the discovery or walker class ships. Feeling a bit ripped off to be honest.
  • Options
    awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    on the xbox one the discovery lock box is complete garbage imo
    and no I'm not complaining about not getting a t6 ship from a box as i did get 1 of them.

I'm complaining about the amount of garbage that is in them and the fact that imo the r&d packs should NEVER be in any lock box as that is stuff that you can get for free almost ever where in the game, and the mini-tech is useless. if I wanted to pay real money for R&D materials I would buy them from the c-store I wouldn't buy keys from the c-store to get it. I buy keys to try and get the new items and ships in the game and R&D is not new to the game.

I opened 100 discovery lock boxes in a row and mainly got garbage 10 of the min-tech (garbage imo), 2 salvage technology and 48 R&D packs the rest of the items were either traits or weapon packs which are ok and I got 1 t6 federation ship and a 2 packs of 10 mining claims. so basically 60% of the items I got are completely useless with 48% of it being R&D packs. the lock boxes needs to get rid of the R&D from them completely or at the very least lower the chance of getting it big time like down to maybe 5% chance and maybe raise the drop rate a bit for the mining claims as it seems they are rarely in lox boxes now a days. when I was opening Tzenkethi and dominion lock boxes I was getting at least 1 mining claim within every 20 boxes I opened but since the discovery box came out the mining claims seem to have a drop rate as low as a t6 ship.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Actually the R&D packs are the main source of catalysts. But yeah the rest of the stuff can be had elsewhere.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    mirror disco box!! make it so
    [center][img] http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/common/sto/uploads/sto_122209_cruiser_bg.jpg [/img][/center]