test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

power outage/phoenix prize pack

tomtom020854tomtom020854 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
last Friday the power went out from Friday afternoon until sunday morning so I could not play sto & get any phoenix boxes. Can you please extend phoenix for another three days & give us a chance to catch up please?

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    They very rarely extend events, and even then usually only for issues that affect a very large number of players. You're probably out of luck for this round of Phoenix boxes beyond what you can get today, but it will come around again eventually.
  • Options
    jyoumonjyoumon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Dont feel too bad mate, i spent $15 on this game for the first time in 2 years for the phoenix prize packs...instead of got slapped with a 15 day probation, all for buying from steam...i REALLY want to meet the billing reps for STO and give them a nice long Piece of my mind.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    jyoumon wrote: »
    Dont feel too bad mate, i spent $15 on this game for the first time in 2 years for the phoenix prize packs...instead of got slapped with a 15 day probation, all for buying from steam...i REALLY want to meet the billing reps for STO and give them a nice long Piece of my mind.

It is not Cryptic's fault that that happened. It is really Steam's fault, coldnapalm explains it better in another thread in the Support section called Zen Probation, and Who Installed It? where someone had a problem with zen probation via Steam. Through Steam Cryptic gets less of the profits and Valve gets iirc 30% of the cut. So no need to meet the billing reps for STO and giving them a nice long piece of your mind. Thanks.

Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.