test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Lifetime Subscription Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
PC Captains can save on a Lifetime Subscription starting today, and earn access to tons of ships and veteran rewards!

Full details here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10701684

Comments

• fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    The link to the Veteran rewards isn't working, it links to a general support page.

Edit: nevermind, it's fixed now.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    Oh and about those forum perks and titles: isn't it time these were removed from the list?

They're not interesting at all, but since it's mentioned as part of a paid-for product but hasn't been existing for ... years now...
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • voudalakvoudalak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    From what I can see, this has not been updated in the subscription area. Still says $299.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    It looks like the sale hasn't been turned on yet - the team is working on getting that fixed right now.
  • voudalakvoudalak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It looks like the sale hasn't been turned on yet - the team is working on getting that fixed right now.

Thanks for the update!
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Sale's up now.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Oh and about those forum perks and titles: isn't it time these were removed from the list?

They're not interesting at all, but since it's mentioned as part of a paid-for product but hasn't been existing for ... years now...

Cryptic does that, as other businesses for marketing purposes, to make players/consumers feel like they are getting more for their money.
    Sale's up now.

My question to Cryptic is: Why should I buy a Lifetime subscription when I have already paid for a subscription of 300 days plus & over half of my account's characters still, from late July, are only receiving the 200 days subscription Skill Point and Officer Skill Point Boost ???

• kyeo138kyeo138 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It's asking me to log in with my cryptic account, but the username/password does not match what I log in with Arc. I asked for email to be sent to recover password but that has not shown up yet.
  • tahlloltahllol Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Why would anyone by a lifetime sub? The game is dying and the 1 new mission every several months is not worth 200 bucks
  • dana2lovedana2love Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Is the sale only for $, or does it apply to other currencies as well?
    pmuvj73Aj
  • bojcbojc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    If you guys add unlimited "Full Respec" to this package i'm 100% buying it. Reason why i say this is because i believe "Full Respec" should not cost money/premium currency in the first place. It is first game that i saw doing this. But i would be willing to pay it once and have it for free forever. (I would really like testing different builds for each ship and not use "universal build".)
  • jarenriccarjarenriccar Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    tahllol wrote: »
    Why would anyone by a lifetime sub? The game is dying and the 1 new mission every several months is not worth 200 bucks

DOOOOOOOOOM! DOOOOOOOOOM! THE GAME IS DYING!

seriously though, the only reason i didn't buy lifetime years ago (or now) its i just havent really had the 200 to spend on it. i've always wanted it and still do. this game keeps getting better. also, for the people who bought lifetime back in the day it started paying for itself in zen a long time ago. those guys are getting pure zen profit at this point.
    27507930894_3855d74146_o.jpg

• marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    It won’t even let me buy it
    bojc wrote: »
    If you guys add unlimited "Full Respec" to this package i'm 100% buying it. Reason why i say this is because i believe "Full Respec" should not cost money/premium currency in the first place. It is first game that i saw doing this. But i would be willing to pay it once and have it for free forever. (I would really like testing different builds for each ship and not use "universal build".)

Well if you are subscribed you get an earned Respec token every 10 levels I believe. If you are not subscribed you are hosed of course. Also, let's say with this Lifetime subscription you already had a level 60 well the Respec tokens are not retroactively rewarded neither along with some other perks whereas some perks are given immediately with the Lifetime.
    It won’t even let me buy it

Then based upon your orangutan picture make it an executive order.
  • borbiborbborbiborb Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @ambassadorkael#6946 said:
    > PC Captains can save on a Lifetime Subscription starting today, and earn access to tons of ships and veteran rewards!
    >
    > Full details here:
    > Link as you posted :-)

HI There,

as i took the link, the amount of the Gold Status is up to 145€, but shoud it not only 100$?

Thx for Help
    Borbiborb
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I believe it is $100 off to $199. Currently the Exchange rate would be €172.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • starsalvostarsalvo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Do these reward apply to holders of existing lifetime subscriptions, or is it only on purchase of this new deal?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They are the Rewards and Unlocks for Lifetime, you should get them according to the Claiming Rules given in the linked post.

Are you on Console, because they may be different from PC?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • isorma1isorma1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    It's still trying to charge $299.99. Can we get this fixed so I can buy. Also PayPal option is getting an error.
    Post edited by isorma1 on
  • chinablue8chinablue8 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can we still transfer Zen from STO to Neverwinter ?
  • carlosbezerracarlosbezerra Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    When Lifetime sale will come back?
  • rohakenrohaken Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I see the sale is back now but it still says 299.99. Is there a fix coming soon?
  • carlosbezerracarlosbezerra Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I see... the sale is back, but it still $299,99 in cart.
  • minmacdougalminmacdougal Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Sale's up now.

Current page begs to differ.
    https://gyazo.com/07f3af0a43d4a6ce701b37fb78e93b99
  • grimjurkgrimjurk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It would be nice if they could actually start a sale when they say they are going to.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    YEAH! SALE! :smiley:
    :: under breath :: I can't afford it even on sale, but still...
    YEAH! SALE! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • orondeiorondei Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Not to be pedantic, but it is advertised as $100 off and being available for $199.99. Yeah, it's only a dollar, but really it's the principle. $200.99 is not the same thing as $199.99, and $100 off is not the same thing as $99. If you're going to advertise it as $199.99, then that should be the price, period. No matter how minor the discrepancy might seem, it seems a little disingenuous and shady. And honestly it just seems a little desperate to sneak in an extra $1 lol.
  • zurielsevenzurielseven Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Can lifetime subscriptions be purchased as gifts?
This discussion has been closed.