test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Melee and BoFFs

So I noticed the catian boffs had some melee talents, and I thought "hey, that could be really fun!" So I spent some Zen, got her some awesome armor, put a really nice melee weapon on her....

and she runs up to the mob, swings once, then stands there like a derp for the next 10 seconds before swinging once again.

Please, please, make boffs use melee weapons properly, at least let them finish a combo before they take a 10 second break. I understand they're not supposed to be super strong, and I'm actually not disappointed that they take so long in between attacks, as it wouldn't be fun with a whole team of boffs just mowing everything down. However, they really should at least do one melee combo completely, they don't just tick the first tick in a beam / mini gun attack, they do the whole thing.

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I noticed some time ago that when equipping Boffs with some weapons (such as the Herald staff) they go brain dead and will only use the secondary attack. It is possible that that is what is happening to you.

It might only be specific Boffs, I didn't take the time to test it thoroughly, I do know that two different Bofs on the same Captain refused to use the primary attack when I gave them the Herald staff. It was easy to see as the visuals on the Herald staff attacks are very distinctive.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png