Install Arc
Options

Decode this transmission and win!

2ยป

Comments

• Options
    johnsmith4thjohnsmith4th Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2018
    Wow, How foolish of me... Keep trying y'all, you've almost got it. Hint: You don't have to โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ, โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ.

P.S.
    Hopefully I have not said to much.
  • Options
    zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    hint: It's simpler then slowing it down or stuff like that.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I don't get this. It automatically plays a clip of Lavar's dialog.
    Because the thing to decode is track one and it automatically continues with track 2
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    I'm sorry, not liking this!
    Something that requires either playing or downloading media, is a slap in the face to every player that Doesn't Have Unlimited Internet!
    WTH are you smoking there?
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • Options
    whicky1978whicky1978 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Just see one clip
  • Options
    minidariminidari Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    And, when do I get my boff? :D
  • Options
    crepuscularrayscrepuscularrays Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Does anyone have a copy of the decoded message? I don't care about the boff I just want to know what the message says.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    The blog is updated with the solution now, folks. :) Thanks everyone for playing!
  • Options
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    so how many folks got it right?

Man Georgdi sure is a stalker... he conjured up a holo copy of a female engineer he never met to give him shoulder massages and pep talks. He did eventually marry her thou... but does that make it right?
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    A freaking TON.

But the guy who won was about five minutes faster than anyone else, and had it maybe ten minutes after the blog went up. :)

My favorite was the guy who had the...let's say qajunpaQ to say "I don't know the answer, give me the boff anyway." :)
  • Options
    Only one winners?

It's A Trap
  • Options
    jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    One winner......wow.
  • Options
    wow 1 winner and 1st one to get answer is winner? no wonder you didnt put down clear winning conditions... would of saved a lot of peoples time from wasting it on this.
  • Options
    johnsmith4thjohnsmith4th Member Posts: 2 New User
    There is only one Geordi, he can't be everywhere.
  • Options
    There is only one Geordi, he can't be everywhere.

it's a holo boff... there could be billions of em.
  • Options
    sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    Not cool.
    Going back to DCUO.
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • Options
    jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    > @tigeraries said:
    > johnsmith4th wrote: ยป
    >
    > There is only one Geordi, he can't be everywhere.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > it's a holo boff... there could be billions of em.

Weren't they giving the TOS bridge crew out at cons to anyone who attended?
  • Options
    athyinliveathyinlive Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hello,

It was nice, especially for those who did not know this way of hiding text. But frankly, you could have rewarded more people.
    stofr_11.png
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Oh my goodness gracious. So the game is down and Cryptic offers some diversion in the form of a riddle. People are complaining that they can't solve the riddle so everything is unfair. About the size of a download that is way smaller than any forum page you load. About the idea that anything else than just looking at it is too complicated. And it isn't even part of STO, it's just a diversion that offers a reward. Is it possible that STO has become too casual, that every bit of effort put into something is an insult, that some people not winning everything is wrong? Oh my goodness gracious.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Maybe next time add a bit of randomness; if you just choose the first person with the right answer then none of the other timezones will ever stand a chance.
    Q9BWcdD.png