test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bajoran Interceptor Questions

If anyone has the ship already, what are the prefix options it comes with?

Also, is it called Denorios-class Bajoran Interceptor or just Bajoran Interceptor?
tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Denorios Class Bajoran Interceptor, hopefully that should answer the question
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
      What prefix options does it have? Is still unanswered.​​
      signature.png
      We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
    • carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
      u.s.s.

n.c.c.
      n.x or none is the options i had anyway =)
    • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
      So no Bajoran Militia-specific prefix?
    • carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
      not that i noticed no. and bajoran militia prefix? i wasnt aware such a thing existed
    • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
      Just wait until tomorrow.

Only people who use Lobi Crystals to by vouchers would have the ship by today.

• turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
      jaguarskx wrote: »

Yep, I'm counting down until 0330 Local, when I can get the last vouchers I need, myself.
      "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
      ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
    • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
      tyler002 wrote: »
      So no Bajoran Militia-specific prefix?

There is no canonical prefix, although if Cryptic wants to use the prefix RBS (Republic of Bajor Spacecraft) that I came up with my fanfics, they're officially welcome to it, no charge.
      "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
      — Sabaton, "Great War"
      VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
      edited February 2018
      If there was a prefix, I would say BMS or BRS.
      Post edited by kaithan1975 on
    • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
      jaguarskx wrote: »

I got mine this evening with no Lobi crystals. A diligent player with a free schedule could have had it even earlier without them by doing the Omega daily every 20 hours. I figure around 4 AM Eastern time yesterday.
      This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
      Well, got mine today. Now I just need a vendor selling Bajoran ground weapons.
      Unfortunately, I think the only ones in the game are the DS9 Pack Stun Rifle and Split Beam Pistol.
      "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
      ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
      Unfortunately, I think the only ones in the game are the DS9 Pack Stun Rifle and Split Beam Pistol.

There's also the pistol from the Leeta Boff, though the game lies about it being a level-scaling weapon (it has the symbol, but doesn't scale).
    • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
      Got mine today, can't wait till she can get the final ship piece for it, thankfully no maint on Thursday due to the all-day maint tomorrow. Right now, then, she's leveling her Defiant refit and having some fun.
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
      Mine is sat in the box until the set is complete on all my toons. That and I'll have to run up some phaser cannons, too close to Vengeance goodness to spend EC right now.
    • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
      Bajorans are generally part of the Cardassian sphere of influence historically. The Cardassian prefix in some older Star Trek games was C.D.S. and is now C.U.V. in Star Trek Online.
      When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
    • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
      I wouldn't say that Bajor is part of the Cardassian Union. The Cardis tried to basically strip mine their planet and use the Bajorans as slave labor. There would be no reason to have a Cardassian prefix on a Bajoran Militia vessel.

Anyways... I got mine today... and HOLY SHTAKO! She's badass! Loaded her with my Phased Biomatter Dual Heavies, Quantum Phase set, threw on the 3 piece Bajor set, the 3 piece Kelvin set, and a full set of Phaser Locators... I wrecked house in Tau Dewa patrols! And I kinda like the new Experimental. Much nicer than the stock Electric thing we all have access to.

And I gotta say... the fact that the Bajor Core's ability is basically a passive aura that is always active... one less clicky for the power tray! Its actually pretty sweet!

I named my main's Tomcat, after the real world F-14. And my KDF's is named after a Kilrathi fighter.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
      Bajorans are generally part of the Cardassian sphere of influence historically. The Cardassian prefix in some older Star Trek games was C.D.S. and is now C.U.V. in Star Trek Online.

Yeah, but not willingly, so they probably wouldn't use Cardassian identifiers for their ships. Actually, I don't think any of the Bajoran vessels seen in TNG or DS9 had any kind of prefix, just their names. Theoretically, though, since according to the ship blog here on the site these are basically the mothball fleet being sold off, they would probably end up using (as seen in game) the prefix of the new owner or their group. (Similar to how modern-day and recent-history ships have when a country's sold off its older vessels to another country looking to bolster their navy.)
    • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
      rattler2 wrote: »
      I named my main's Tomcat, after the real world F-14. And my KDF's is named after a Kilrathi fighter.

I typically do not use Event Ships for some reason, but if I decide to use the Bajoran Interceptor on a Fed character, then I will probably call it "Blackbird" after the SR-71 Blackbird. Still have many C-Store ships that I have not used yet; about 5 or maybe 6 per faction.
    • sirmaydaysirmayday Member Posts: 535 Arc User
      Named mine Shakaar, personally. And my main's Starfleet, so I used that U.S.S. prefix (it was that or nothing.
      Named mine Eagle, no prefix. Never use prefixes for 'personal' ships (IOW, event ships)
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
      I have to say, I'm definitely impressed with the Domino console. Sure helps clear off the Hur'q klinkers and is generally awesome at helping murder things in short order.
      Yes, I like that console, though I'm playing with it on my T5-U Defiant. It'll go back onto the Interceptor probably tomorrow when I fix it up to take it through its paces.
      Now a LTS and loving it.
    • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User

*former Bajoran Militia Starfleet captain struggles to break free from boffs' death grip on her arms*

Uh, yeah, no, I seriously doubt that a civilization that fought half a century of guerrilla war to eject the Cardassians from their planet would consider themselves in any way part of the Cardassian sphere of influence.
      "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
      — Sabaton, "Great War"
      VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
      edited February 2018
      Bajoran ships HA! Garbage ships is what they are.....replace the U with an A it suits them well

Our ships require a Key to get because our ships are true prizes
      GwaoHAD.png
    • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
      neoakiraii wrote: »
      Bajoran ships HA! Garbage ships is what they are.....replace the U with an A it suits them well

Our ships require a Key to get because our ships are true prizes

Enjoying your barbecue cave? I think there's a lack of oxygen down there.

And I'm pretty sure they don't require keys anymore. Just Lobi or lots of ECs. The only thing they have over anything else right now is access to Spiral Wave Disruptors.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
      starswordc wrote: »
      *former Bajoran Militia Starfleet captain struggles to break free from boffs' death grip on her arms*

Uh, yeah, no, I seriously doubt that a civilization that fought half a century of guerrilla war to eject the Cardassians from their planet would consider themselves in any way part of the Cardassian sphere of influence.
      The Cardassians may be apostate, but they at least used to serve the Founders. The Bajorans never did.
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
      Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    • asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
      I like the little ship, quite fun to fly,a nd has quite a interesting console. Though i am hoping that if they put out a ship pack, that they retrofit the event ship's console to be part of it. like maybe have the set bonuses add other energy types that are buffed by the console.