test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Console Pack Multi-Target Tracker Array (Federation) opening to incorrect console.

samcoshsamcosh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I submitted a ticket (ticket ID #4,658,674) about the above problem. The console pack opens to award the Console - Universal - Mycelium Ambush, it's a nice console, but not the correct one I've opened 2 of the boxes and both had this glitch

Comments

• haplo013haplo013 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    This also happened with the one i opened.
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Although I'm sure many FED players are happy to be able to acquire the Mycelium Ambush console without obtaining the Discovery lock box ship, it would be nice if the Console pack for the Multi-Target Tracker Array actually gave FED players access to that KDF console.

Devs, are you reading this?
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Does anyone know if this has been fixed yet? I want to use the last console pack that I have to get the multi-target tracker array console for my main FED character ... but I don't want to waste the console pack by getting another Mycelium Ambush console.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    Wow..I kinda wish that Mycelium Ambush console had happened on my 2 fed and Rom Fed..

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.