test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Ship Weapon broken after Patch

edartaedarta Member Posts: 52 Arc User
I inspected a weapon I already have on board.
reengineering-bug-onboard-epic.png
Compared to the item now in Rep Projects
reengineering-bug-store-new.png

After the Reengineering System was introduced, an existing weapon I had not touched at all lost 2 modifiers, at least.
I assume this is one of many.
I am not amused.
FIX IT.

Comments

• warspirit85warspirit85 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    The same history with New Romulus reputation weapons and some quest weapons too
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    From what I know, they are changing the old weapon structure to fit the new format for the re-ing, so, some bug will appear, all of them need to be reported, I know it's not intentional.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the report. What is occurring here is that previously, several items such as the two you mention in your post had mods that were built into the item, and not shown as mods that could be re-rolled. To support potential future re-engineering of these items, the Anniversary patch removed them from being built directly into the items and made them be added as modifiers to newly generated items.

That patch was intended to also retroactively add those modifiers to items created before the patch, but failed to do so for a number of those items. It is my understanding that we will be fixing a large number of items that had lost modifiers in the patch next week.
  • mroverspawnmroverspawn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Had the same thing just happen with the Lukari Beam Array.
    Upgraded to Ultra Rare and it gained [CrtD] modifier, but lost the innate [CrtD]x3.

Is this going to be fixed in a patch and i get those modifiers back?

Is this going to happen with all equipment made before the engineering patch?

I'm looking at other items my character/s have, that don't appear to have had modifiers added with the latest patch. Is it pointless to upgrade those as they're gonna lose the innate bonuses?!?!?
  • sirdante77sirdante77 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    terran task force dhc have same problem too