test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Jess: Is that the one where a couple of cops storm a building housing criminals and indiscriminately kill a bunch of innocent poor people in the process? *Smiles teasingly.*

*Tora Ziyal. Tara smiles and puts up a guard.*

Tara: Simple. I like it.

*Columbia.*

Mila: It's okay.

*She takes a look at a stack of PADDs on her table.*

Where's this colony you grew up on, again?

Johanna: It was New Barents(I know thats not what I originally called it but I forgot the original name.). My mother didn't have a lot of options when she left her home planet and took a job with the mining crew. My dad had served a few years in starfleet and wound up there after he finished serving. They met and hooked up pretty quickly. Being part Ylon was pretty tough growing up. Other kids aren't exactly welcoming to how "special" I was as Mom put it. *New Barents would probably be an infamously defunct mining colony in the delta quadrant*

OoC: If you havent watched Kingsglaive it actually has some plot similar to how free delta formed. Might be on netflix for you I know its not on netflix in america anymore.

Laura: Not exactly. They just went there to arrest one dude then a druglord ordered everyone in the building to kill them for a reward. The building was sort of like a skyscraper.

*Frigg does the same*

Frigg: Well I like it to so it makes sense. *smiles*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Jess: Is that the one where a couple of cops storm a building housing criminals and indiscriminately kill a bunch of innocent poor people in the process? *Smiles teasingly.*

*Columbia.*

Johanna: It was New Barents(I know thats not what I originally called it but I forgot the original name.). My mother didn't have a lot of options when she left her home planet and took a job with the mining crew. My dad had served a few years in starfleet and wound up there after he finished serving. They met and hooked up pretty quickly. Being part Ylon was pretty tough growing up. Other kids aren't exactly welcoming to how "special" I was as Mom put it. *New Barents would probably be an infamously defunct mining colony in the delta quadrant*

OoC: If you havent watched Kingsglaive it actually has some plot similar to how free delta formed. Might be on netflix for you I know its not on netflix in america anymore.

Laura: Not exactly. They just went there to arrest one dude then a druglord ordered everyone in the building to kill them for a reward. The building was sort of like a skyscraper.

*Frigg does the same*

Mila: Sounds rough...

You know, I was talking to one of the maintenance crews earlier. You were friends with Chief Miller? *OOC: He was the Chief Engineer who bombed the ship.*

*She keeps taking discreet glances at the PADDs Johanna has lying around.

Augere.*

Jess: Ah. That kinda answers your question then. Why do you ask?

*Tora Ziyal. Tara throws a right hook.*

*Columbia.*

*Frigg does the same*

You know, I was talking to one of the maintenance crews earlier. You were friends with Chief Miller? *OOC: He was the Chief Engineer who bombed the ship.*

Augere.*

OoC: Dammit the website ate my post.

Johanna: I was really surprised when I heard. He seemed like such a nice guy but I guess it was just a show to throw us off. *There's random stuff like a letter to her mom, a letter from her mom(both of which have nothing incriminating on them), a thing about cars and how engineering can make them more fancy, and one padd that has TRIBBLE on it hidden under another.*

Laura: Just wondering if you're against recreating a movie since we're probably going to have to fight people in the tower.

*Frigg blocks it and goes for a kick*

OoC: If this is multi posting I have no idea whats going on.

*Columbia.*

*Frigg does the same*

Augere.*

OoC: Dammit the website ate my post.

Johanna: I was really surprised when I heard. He seemed like such a nice guy but I guess it was just a show to throw us off. *There's random stuff like a letter to her mom, a letter from her mom(both of which have nothing incriminating on them), a thing about cars and how engineering can make them more fancy, and one padd that has **** on it hidden under another.*

Laura: Just wondering if you're against recreating a movie since we're probably going to have to fight people in the tower.

*Frigg blocks it and goes for a kick*

OoC: If this is multi posting I have no idea whats going on.

Mila: It's just funny that you never mentioned it. Seeing as I was the one who almost got killed trying to stop him...

*Tora Ziyal. Tara dodges it and throws a straight kick.

Augere.*

Jess: Well, since we don't exactly have much choice...
    Johanna: Well it would've made things awkward wouldn't it? Like oh hey new friend, sorry my old friend turned out to be evil and almost killed you. *stops* Wait are you accusing me of something?

*Frigg grabs it and throws her to the ground*

Laura: Just hoping we don't have to go that far. *she looks around. There's a few guards around the entrance*
    Johanna: Well it would've made things awkward wouldn't it? Like oh hey new friend, sorry my old friend turned out to be evil and almost killed you. *stops* Wait are you accusing me of something?

Laura: Just hoping we don't have to go that far. *she looks around. There's a few guards around the entrance*

Mila: No. I just found it odd you never said anything...

*Tora Ziyal. Tara tries to sweep her legs out and get on top.

Augere.*

Jess: You're the Spartan - how should we play this?

Augere.*

Laura: Hmmm... I'll try talking to them and if they start shooting you come at them from the side?

Johanna: Alright. *she looks like she's a lot less happy or excited than a second ago* Well come on I got the movie ready.

*She manages to but Frigg uses her raw strength to try and roll them over to get on top herself*

Augere.*

Laura: Hmmm... I'll try talking to them and if they start shooting you come at them from the side?

Johanna: Alright. *she looks like she's a lot less happy or excited than a second ago* Well come on I got the movie ready.

*She manages to but Frigg uses her raw strength to try and roll them over to get on top herself*

Jess: Okay.

*Columbia. Mila sits down next to her.

Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, Tara trying to kick her off.*

Augere.*

*Laura walks up to talk to them. They start hitting on her and ignoring her questions and when it becomes aparent that she wont have any of it they try to hit her with a stun blast but she dodges it and opens fire. she takes down one guy leaving 4 left*

*The movie starts*

Johanna: I don't like most of these video game movies they made hundreds of years ago but I do like this one. My dad was a fan of the games. And showed me a lot of them.

*She manages to but Frigg kicks her when she gets up*

Augere.*

*Laura walks up to talk to them. They start hitting on her and ignoring her questions and when it becomes aparent that she wont have any of it they try to hit her with a stun blast but she dodges it and opens fire. she takes down one guy leaving 4 left*

*The movie starts*

Johanna: I don't like most of these video game movies they made hundreds of years ago but I do like this one. My dad was a fan of the games. And showed me a lot of them.

*Jess fires in support, but she's not experienced with firearms so isn't very accurate.

Columbia.*

Mila: Your dad sounds like an interesting person.

*Tora Ziyal. Tara grunts and spears her into the ropes, letting off a beatdown on her abdomen.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Malick: oh please I gave you the Intel and resources you needed. Your men simply failed to counter the republic attack. In any matter you shook the republic to its core. How would you like something that won't cost you men and that can do massive damage to the republic. I assume you've seen the reports of the tzenkethi "new weapon"?
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Ooc: hey west did the federation ever respond to the tzenkethi attacking them. I know I had admiral Whitcomb send the message but couldn't remember if the federation government responded more directly
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    logang19 wrote: »
    Malick: oh please I gave you the Intel and resources you needed. Your men simply failed to counter the republic attack. In any matter you shook the republic to its core. How would you like something that won't cost you men and that can do massive damage to the republic. I assume you've seen the reports of the tzenkethi "new weapon"?

Free Delta Leader: Let me guess, you have access to one?

Augere.*

*The movie starts*

*Jess fires in support, but she's not experienced with firearms so isn't very accurate.

Columbia.*

Mila: Your dad sounds like an interesting person.

*Tora Ziyal. Tara grunts and spears her into the ropes, letting off a beatdown on her abdomen.*

Johanna: Yeah. Unfortunately he split up with my mom after the mine got shut down. He took it a lot harder than she did.

*With the two of them firing at them all but one go down and the one runs off before Laura gets him*

Laura: Coulda gone better. Probably going to have to interrogate someone to find out more.

*Frigg uses the rope to bounce off and tackle Tara Hard*
    Mila: I'm sorry...

*Augere.*

Jess: I'll let you handle that.

*Tora Ziyal. Tara uses their momentum to roll onto the mat and flip Frigg off..*

Tara; That all you got?
    Malick chuckles

Malick: I and my organization gave them the weapon.

*Augere.*

*Tora Ziyal. Tara uses their momentum to roll onto the mat and flip Frigg off..*

Tara; That all you got?

Johanna: Its alright. I got over it. mostly. It was on Ylon prime I got my scar.

*Frigg tries to pin her down*

Laura: Might not want to watch either.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Malick chuckles

Malick: I and my organization gave them the weapon.

Free Delta Leader: And how do we know you're not going to hand this weapon over to anyone else?

*Augere.*

Tara; That all you got?

Johanna: Its alright. I got over it. mostly. It was on Ylon prime I got my scar.

Mila: How?

*Tora Ziyal. Tara evades and gets to her feet, getting into a striking brawl with Frigg.

Augere.*

Jess: Huh?
    Malick: you know what my goals are. In the fall of the republic we are in agreement. Here is my offer. I give you a certain number of said weapons and you agree to use them against the republic. I supply you use. Something that works well for both of us and we achieve a common goal.

*Augere.*

Tara; That all you got?

*Tora Ziyal. Tara evades and gets to her feet, getting into a striking brawl with Frigg.

Augere.*

Johanna: *looks embarrassed* Well do you know the past of the Ylons?

*Frigg goes for a lariat trying to smack her*

Laura: Well I mean I might have to torture someone.
    Hours later in the veil

Trion: Frigga tells me you you could use help. She thinks I should give it to you.

Zuko: and you think otherwise?

Trion: no. But I am much and far older then I would normally approve of taking on such a student.

Zuko: so why do it?

Trion: because there are still threats to this Galaxy that it needs protection from. My time shall soon be passed. I have no one in a position to take my place when I die.

*Augere.*

Tara; That all you got?

Augere.*

Johanna: *looks embarrassed* Well do you know the past of the Ylons?

*Frigg goes for a lariat trying to smack her*

Laura: Well I mean I might have to torture someone.

Mila: Not much...

*Tora Ziyal. Tara ducks under it and throws an uppercut.

Augere. Jess looks away.*
    Johanna: Well in the past some race no one is sure who but some think it was probably the H'urq poisoned our atmosphere turning all of the Ylons sterile. They found a way to cure it by making all of the next generation hermaphrodites. *she blushes slightly* It's why you will probably never see a male Ylon, they all look female but they're both. When they have children with other races males come out normal but females come out at hermaphrodites too which is what I was made fun of for as a kid. Because of all that stuff most Ylons have a huge distrust of outsiders though they don't usually hate them except for the Kobali because of how they dealt with turning sterile. But some people on Ylon Prime hate outsiders so much they want us to stay pure so I was attacked for being part human. My mother saved me but that's how I got this scar. *she looks embarrassed about it*

*Frigg brings down her elbow trying to hit Tara in the middle of the uppercut*

*Laura kicks one of the guards after giving them a stimulant to wake them up. At first they refuse to talk but after Laura starts squeezing his hand crushing the bones and he gives in*

Guard: Look I don't know anything, you want Aves on the 79th he ran into the guy you're looking for. *Laura knocks him out*
    Johanna: Well in the past some race no one is sure who but some think it was probably the H'urq poisoned our atmosphere turning all of the Ylons sterile. They found a way to cure it by making all of the next generation hermaphrodites. *she blushes slightly* It's why you will probably never see a male Ylon, they all look female but they're both. When they have children with other races males come out normal but females come out at hermaphrodites too which is what I was made fun of for as a kid. Because of all that stuff most Ylons have a huge distrust of outsiders though they don't usually hate them except for the Kobali because of how they dealt with turning sterile. But some people on Ylon Prime hate outsiders so much they want us to stay pure so I was attacked for being part human. My mother saved me but that's how I got this scar. *she looks embarrassed about it*

*Laura kicks one of the guards after giving them a stimulant to wake them up. At first they refuse to talk but after Laura starts squeezing his hand crushing the bones and he gives in*

Guard: Look I don't know anything, you want Aves on the 79th he ran into the guy you're looking for. *Laura knocks him out*

Mila: You know, I had a friend at the academy studying xenosociology. He came up with a theory that every time someone said society had evolved beyond xenophobia, xenophobic attacks increased in severity.

*Tora Ziyal. Tara gets knocked back, before putting up a guard and circling Frigg.*

Tara: That all you got...?

*Augere. Jess turns around.*

Jess *uncomfortable*: So we got a lead?
    Malick: out of good faith I'll send you two of the weapons to these coordinate decide for yourself if you want more or not.

Mila: You know, I had a friend at the academy studying xenosociology. He came up with a theory that every time someone said society had evolved beyond xenophobia, xenophobic attacks increased in severity.

*Tora Ziyal. Tara gets knocked back, before putting up a guard and circling Frigg.*

Johanna: Yeah. *sighs* After that I joined up here to get off the homeworld. I still send messages to my mom now and then but I don't know if I'd ever go back home.

Frigg: Coulda asked you the same thing... *does the same*

Laura: Yeah. I'm guess Aves is someone in charge or atleast part of a group that saw him. You alright?
    Visgrad

Sanchez: so what is the word?

Irons: the tzenkethi have attacked a federation Outpost with the same weapon no word yet on the federations response.

Sen.Bontari: well the Senate is concerned to say the least at the moment. They are discussing how to exactly respond to the tzenkethi new weapon.

Sanchez: let's try to keep from losing our heads on the matter.

Johanna: Yeah. *sighs* After that I joined up here to get off the homeworld. I still send messages to my mom now and then but I don't know if I'd ever go back home.

Frigg: Coulda asked you the same thing... *does the same*

Laura: Yeah. I'm guess Aves is someone in charge or atleast part of a group that saw him. You alright?

Jess: I'll be fine...

*Tora Ziyal. Tara throws a combo of punches and middle kicks before trying to hit Frigg with a straight kick.

Columbia.*

Mila: Fair enough...
    *Laura sighs worried she did something wrong and leads the way to an elevator*

*Frigg takes a few hits while dodging the rest and then dodges the straight kick. She counters with a haymaker*

Johanna: What about You? How'd you get involved?