test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Goddesses Comic.

Comments

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User

Thankies. ~curtsy~

Got some toons there as well.
    The Winter land game would be really awesome as a stand alone game....ya make a character and ya help out in this world of cookie people vs snowmen. I'd buy it :D

That would actually be pretty fun! =D

Also, that one ship is very cool, with the saucer like shape. Sort of like a Delta type mated with a YT style ship from the Star Wars universe?

Actually, I got it from the Vanishingpoint 3D shop! :) They has a ton of Trek sets, mostly bridges, as well as engine rooms and so on, and they also have a few Star Wars things, PLUS they do mixes. Like, for example, the TOS engine room, but with a TNG style to it. In fact, you can see that one in the Doomsday Machine comic. :) The ship is one of their original ideas to make Star Wars things in the Trek-verse. Right here, if anyone wants to get one to use. ---> http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/productdetail.asp?productID=3072

They also make awesome ships and anime stuff, like Macross (Robotech to you casual fans) and all that. I like the site, it's simple and not pricey. I love 3rd party models, more love put into em :)

But, yes....a stand alone Winter Wonderland Game, I'd soooooo get. ~winks at Cryptic~ ;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Oh neat! And ... Macross! Fun stuff there.

I occasionally run across things of that nature in Second Life, such as a YT type ship build, with like Trek style texturing, as well as stuff that would be at home in Forbidden Planet, Rocky Jones and things like that.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
    Oh neat! And ... Macross! Fun stuff there.

I occasionally run across things of that nature in Second Life, such as a YT type ship build, with like Trek style texturing, as well as stuff that would be at home in Forbidden Planet, Rocky Jones and things like that.

They even have the Orville bridge on the site you can get! :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    A comparison between the contested Connie ships for the Kelvin stuff planned.
    rarnjZA.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Very cool ships, for sure! ^^

21 'til I die!
    Very cool ships, for sure! ^^

but which for a hero ship? o.o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • bcwhguderian1941bcwhguderian1941 Member Posts: 804 Arc User
    #1. I have a terrible "TOS" bias. :)

BCW
    I'd have to go with the one on the left in that pic.

21 'til I die!
  • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    Awesome work, as always :sunglasses:
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • opsjoyopsjoy Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Just found this here, awsome work! Keep them comics coming... :smile:
    [System] "GetCritterDescriptionByID" takes 2 argument(s).
    [System] GetCritterDescriptionByID <int> <int>
    [System] "GetCritterGroupDescriptionByID" takes 2 argument(s).
    [System] GetCritterGroupDescriptionByID <int> <int>

#1. I have a terrible "TOS" bias. :)

BCW

Welcome to the club, yo.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    opsjoy wrote: »
    Just found this here, awsome work! Keep them comics coming... :smile:

~curtsy~
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    H5X7CKd.jpg
    Another of the TOS like Connie in the Kelvin verse.

More of the one you like, Jamie
    ChBatQK.jpg

qXzJKOq.jpg

FXCLylC.jpg

O9hfnrt.jpg

AUtqg7C.jpg

And because I am for Team Axanar:
    tDiI0FJ.jpg

Nw9sPna.jpg

Put my Chica into the captain's seat ^_^
    Nl5yarP.jpg

More none anime art of my characters
    dgh39sv.jpg

dvZq2Aj.jpg
    As always, very groovy work. ^_^

In game, I've managed to cobble a Han Solo-like outfit for some of my toons. I usually name it "~character~ Shot First" in the tailor. XD

21 'til I die!
    Enjoy your holiday, folks. :)
    cKCPURp.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Just some art I fiddled with over the weekend, after some xmas shopping at Daz. :)
    ogXuyuj.jpg

FOQ5DW9.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    Just some art I fiddled with over the weekend, after some xmas shopping at Daz. :)
    ogXuyuj.jpg

FOQ5DW9.jpg
    Sweet <3<3:sunglasses:
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
    More Cassy and Vanda
    1XFK4Fg.jpg

4TBY4Rd.jpg

My virtual me on the new bridge for the K-10 staff's ship :)
    I60oF6U.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    They are so cute! ♥

21 'til I die!
    Sorry for lack of comics, lately. But there's a reason for that.
    9fhhDfx.jpg

For I am working on the first Kelvin story at the time being, and this might take a little while to do, folks.
    KrLDOMp.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • bcwhguderian1941bcwhguderian1941 Member Posts: 804 Arc User
    Its always worth the wait. :)

BCW
    I agree with BCW. Just take your time. ^^ Some good stuff there.

21 'til I die!
    Also, I found proper textures and morphs for Aiko3 to make a pretty much perfect concept art of Cassy when I came up with her, way back in 2005. This was pretty much how I saw her for a different sci fi setting I was into at the time.

What ya think and do you like this over the version of Cassy I got now, or vice versa?
    K3zHfNr.jpg

oG8AOJD.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Dig how you customized their uniforms. My boffs are something I take lots of time to get just right for each. Though they all look very similar despite being different species. All female boff crew and my main. Dressing them up is fun. :D
    BTW, do you have a Deviantart page?

Thanks again. MY take on starfleet....my own "Mel-Verse" as it were, would make Starfleet very liberal in some areas...sorta like how in Japan, while the school kids wear uniforms to school, they often customized them, pushing the envelope. Plus, as Picard said, it's not military....we don't see them standing with their chests out like a peacock, we don't see crew cuts, we don't see them go, "SIR, YES SIR!" (thank GOD!), nor do we see anyone playing a bugle. My version of starfleet has crews customizing uniforms, like in Sto. Oh, and the black shiny parts on their tops are where the shield devices are.

I might make a info sheets of "Goddesses tech" one day.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • vosorosvosoros Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    An amazing collection of work here. Bravo...

<3

I'd love to see your comedic comic take on recapping the STO Devs play of Star Trek Adventures if you're feeling up to the challenge too...as I'm sure the STO Devs would too.

;)
    vosoros wrote: »
    An amazing collection of work here. Bravo...

<3

I'd love to see your comedic comic take on recapping the STO Devs play of Star Trek Adventures if you're feeling up to the challenge too...as I'm sure the STO Devs would too.

;)

I can try........

........SPACE JERKS, coming to a forum comic near you. ;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    edited January 2018
    I'm just thinking back on all the quirks of the first and second session...

1) Romulan buried beneath replicants 'cos we suck at dice rolls while Yeger rips 'em apart with both hand or smashes them into junk and Ensign Ricky firing like a loon as he does the classic Ensign Ricky panic.
    2) Nurse Kennedy keeping the surviving romulan in his seat with an angry look and clenching of her fists...'cos she's way more scary than the 2 security guards. Heck, I can imagine the security guards doing likewise 'cos she's such a badass...nurse. lol
    3) Captain Marrone explaining the convoluted politics of the 3 races in the system to the crew...and then giving up and just exclaiming; Space Jerks and the crew going; ahhhh, got it! *faceplam*
    4) The proud moment our beloved Catian first officer arrives on the bridge in a princess liea-esque outfit anddd probably exclaims; Captain Proton to the rescue...much to the Captains snarky comment in turn, groan and facepalm.
    5) The awkward moments talking over the comm to space aliens and the bumbling talks. "Erhhhh, hey there. We're from Starfleet and we're doin' stuff here. How are you...over" lol
    6) The Jesse Heinig Q style GM shenanigans...priceless!
    7) Thox and his D&D holodeck programme.
    8) That moment when you rescue a shuttle after bashing through others and exchanging starship insurance details...and then blow it up 'cos your tractor beam has too much power...apparently. WHOOPS

And the memories and good times just keep on coming...

:D
    vosoros wrote: »
    I'm just thinking back on all the quirks of the first and second session...

1) Romulan buried beneath replicants 'cos we suck at dice rolls while Yeger rips 'em apart with both hand or smashes them into junk and Ensign Ricky firing like a loon as he does the classic Ensign Ricky panic.
    2) Nurse Kennedy keeping the surviving romulan in his seat with an angry look and clenching of her fists...'cos she's way more scary than the 2 security guards. Heck, I can imagine the security guards doing likewise 'cos she's such a badass...nurse. lol
    3) Captain Marrone explaining the convoluted politics of the 3 races in the system to the crew...and then giving up and just exclaiming; Space Jerks and the crew going; ahhhh, got it! *faceplam*
    4) The proud moment our beloved Catian first officer arrives on the bridge in a princess liea-esque outfit anddd probably exclaims; Captain Proton to the rescue...much to the Captains snarky comment in turn, groan and facepalm.
    5) The awkward moments talking over the comm to space aliens and the bumbling talks. "Erhhhh, hey there. We're from Starfleet and we're doin' stuff here. How are you...over" lol
    6) The Jesse Heinig Q style GM shenanigans...priceless!
    7) Thox and his D&D holodeck programme.
    8) That moment when you rescue a shuttle after bashing through others and exchanging starship insurance details...and then blow it up 'cos your tractor beam has too much power...apparently. WHOOPS

And the memories and good times just keep on coming...

:D

1:What is the ensign Ricky origin? I am only familiar with Brent Justice's character from his older STO let's plays.
    4: I can give that a go, I recently got a cat person model I am playing with.
    5: That had to fill the aliens with confidence.....
    6: His shirt kept blending into the background.....
    8: After "Return to Tomorrow", one would think that would be a bad idea. o.o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    No idea where the Ensign Ricky bit came from...but glad he poked his head around the sickbay door after the Docs wide beam shenanigans took out 4 alien space jerks and the 2 security officers of her own and ask; "what the hell are you doin'?"

Nice to see the NPC's return for the second session...though I do wonder what Nurse Kennedy was up to.
    One of the new toys. :D
    ID7q9yV.jpg

pE4TZ4i.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg