test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Holding Coffers, Dilithium Refiner, & global fleet leaderboard (Xbox One)

awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
edited December 2017 in Fleet System and Holdings
I think there should be a fleet holdings coffer kinda the same way they colony holding is, but in the form of a fleet coffer that will allow people to contribute any type of donation like fleet marks, EC, Doffs, Dilithium, and provisions and that the fleet admirals could apply to the holding as needed since not ever member of a fleet are online when a new project has started and makes is so allot of people are unable to donate to projects all the time.

imo the fleet dilithium mine should have a new upgrade wether it be a timed limited or a untimed upgrade that is a dilithium refiner that both auto collects a certain amount each day depending on the refiners level kinda like the colony provisions auto colection and allows members to donate dilithium ore to the dilithium refiner coffer that will auto refine a certain amount of dilithium per day (amount depending on refiner level) in the form of fleet dilithium which is only able to be used on fleet projects. That way maybe there would be more people donating dilithium to fleet holdings.

There should also be a global leaderboard for fleet donations on Xbox One which will let you know the total donations made by a member from all the holdings totals to make it easier on fleets that base there promotions on donation totals and which gives a more detailed look at the members donations telling you how much of each donation they made
Post edited by awesomeweasel on

Comments

• admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Fleet coffers would be a great addition.

So the dil refiner? Sounds like the auto collection, currently on the Colony.

Global Leaderboard is available. Go to the Roster in your fleet where the member comments are at the top is a drop down, open that up and you will see a total contribution, click that. I do like the idea of a more detailed one too.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    Fleet coffers would be a great addition.

So the dil refiner? Sounds like the auto collection, currently on the Colony.

Global Leaderboard is available. Go to the Roster in your fleet where the member comments are at the top is a drop down, open that up and you will see a total contribution, click that. I do like the idea of a more detailed one too.

I was meaning on the xbox one, i will have to add that