test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Solo map for self-benchmarking DPS testing?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice consistent space map where one can shoot up the place and parse DPS, where there are no friendlies mucking up the numbers?

Comments

• postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    Foundy has various shoot stuff maps, including some designed for dps parsing.
  • tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    ISA.
    /channel_join grind
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    Maybe a few of the Tau Dewa patrols like Japori can also work.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,981 Arc User
    You could also search for DSPMark under foundry missions.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    ISA.

I agree. DPS without team interaction is like salad without dressing. :(

shutterstock_picky-eater.jpg
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User

I agree. DPS without team interaction is like salad without dressing. :(

I only eat salad without dressing.

• ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Japori, Gamma Eridon, maybe the Argala patrol? Much more accurate for figuring out a solo DPS tally, rather than having teammates taint the numbers if that's the test you have in mind.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah. I get good parses from Japori when I'm parsing. As long as Enterprise, Llieset or Bortasque doesn't helpfully warp in with me. lol.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    Delta Quadrant, Sakari system patrol on Elite. Select the options in the dialog so that you fight both sides, then blast them out of the sky.

But be careful. These guys are not laughing-stock Borg, they can actually hurt.

Ohhh....Thank you kindly. I will want to put this to the test now. :)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    That's the one with the APUs right? Nasty Tetryon...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • spencerb96spencerb96 Member Posts: 243 Media Corps
    The DPS-#'d channels have two foundry maps for solo testing.

DPSMark (on Advanced) as mentioned above, simple DPS everything map.

DPS Under Fire (on Elite), this is a map that will test your durability also.

Another one that I've recommended to a few is my map "Borg Infestation" (on Elite). I originally made it for use with a full 5 player team, but it seems to be doing quite well for solo use also.

It'll have ~33m HP consistently. Have taken beam and cannon builds into it with no issues. If you go straight to the center the ~20 cubes will kill you, so best yo start from the outside and pick em off bit by bit.
    ffluoti63bi9.png