Options

TASSIE@davidca.com

suaaiesuaaie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
What is considered the best shield and armour for ground player

Best Answers

• Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    that is a rather complex question. but as a start the Na'kuhl Temporal Operative shield is largely seen as the best because of the Immunity proc, the armor and two piece are solid.

but I've done quite well with the terran set, counter command or a mix of both, also recently got the biotech armor with fleet shields with adapt mod, which is turning out to be pretty powerful.

really it depends on what your trying to do.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Nakuhl shield (free episode reward)+ weapon (as secondary, for the 2 piece bonus) and in addition a advanved fleet armor with crtd. Or if it should be a bit more expensive, herald armor.

other decent combinations are omega 3 piece (for the teambuff), ico 3 piece (teambuff too or in case you want/need more hp, arena of sompek as example).
    Counter command 2 piece (shield+weapon) is ok too, but since the nakuhl one is for free, i would always go with this one (beside the nakuhl one is the stronger overall).

but you might wanna check out our ground builds published at sto-league.com :)

Answers