test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Character Mission won't open

jhmc93jhmc93 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I've completed the romulan and klingon story lines but no missions after that won't unlock. Only missions i have unlocked are higher leveled one
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Can you guys let me know if you're still experiencing this?
  • Options
    tidusdowthelastidusdowthelas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can you guys let me know if you're still experiencing this?

I am, about 7/28/2019 at 3:05 p.m. U.S.Eastern time.

My first episode tutorial mission for the Romulans, "From the Ashes", has me at 0%, but at the sub-steps in which I have to Explore the Romulan Republic Flotilla and Speak with "Commander Temer" to advance the plot. The problem both starts and begins with the NPC's, Commander Temer's Dialog, in which I cycle through both questions and quest dialog.

Upon selecting "I'm here to join the fleet.", and "I'm fine, what's next?", I am hit with a road block that should have advanced me. There are no "X-Accept Button, only an "O-Back Button."

As I try to use the lift to gather my uniform, it says, "I must talk to Commander Temer, before taking my tour of the Flotilla." It's unusual, but maybe not unheard of by now. Hopefully anyone, player or staff can help me figure this out... as I'm stuck on, "Spectator No More sub-line, sub-plot of, "Go To Virinat System".

I am so unsure on why it's acting up or if it's just bad misfortune. Neverwinter Online works like a dream on PS4, and Both games, worked on my PC for years. To see it act this way now is... odd...

Thank you all for taking time into this long-winded read, I'll let you know if a patch or random chance fixes it on it's own.