test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Bug Report Forums

13»

Comments

• jdciollinsjdciollins Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I can not access the 'camera path editor' in demo record. I have tried this by opening the .demo file both through the command line of game launcher and through demolauncher app. Is anyone else having the same problems? I need suggestions on how to fix this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • kf4tvikf4tvi Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    When donating provisions to the COFFERS for the Dranuur Colony Fleet Holding I am not receiving FLEET CREDIT BOOSTS
    (Donate 250 provisions rewards 825 Fleet Credits, no + Boosts).

When donating provisions directly to slotted projects the boosts are awarded
    (Donate 250 provisions rewards 825 Fleet Credits, + FLEET CREDIT BOOST of 165 Fleet Credits for a total of 990 Fleet Credits).

Is this discrepancy a bug or is this what was intended?

Thank You, LLAP
  • maximuscatiusmaximuscatius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello yes i would like to report a bug not sure if it is new or not but anyway put your chat into box form so it says chat in alittle box on the lower left hand part of your screen (or w/e you put your chat) then press enter to open the chat and let the crashing begin...(hard crashes you to desktop...fun! SO FUN!!)
  • cattencartercattencarter Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    After replaying the wasteland mission "The Lost City of Paradise", the next mission "Blind Man Tell No Tales" become unrepeatable. The icon is just greyed out.

Ticket Reference # 171111-000820
  • malik2161malik2161 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Either the sto.gamepedia.com description for the Miracle Worker ship Quantum Slipstream Drive cool-down (re-initialization) is incorrect, or there's a bug. I just measured the cool-down to be ~120s, contrary to the 30s stated in the referenced site above.
  • crob81crob81 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @ambassadorkael#6946 said:
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > We've created two new Gameplay Bug Forums, one for Xbox One and one for PS4. Please use those to report bugs on those systems from now on, and this forum only for PC bugs. Thanks!

This is a joke right? we report bugs and nothing ever happens. so why make useless forums for them?

oh nvm i get it now. if you trick people into posting them there then the new players are less likeley to see how little you do to fix them.
  • bublawekbublawek Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Undine Infiltration Elite needs fixed. When the fire fight segment came up we could not get fire extinguishers. We went up to the areas where the extinguishers were supposed to be had and nothing came up to click on to get them. Then after the mission failed because you couldn't get the extinguisher everyone got an afk penalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bublawekbublawek Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    When using the aegis set as a costume on the fed miracle worker ships, the impulse exhaust comes out to one side. The exhaust is not centered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • popeye56popeye56 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    When checking accolades on my one character Lois I noticed a issue that I turned into support and was recommended to post it her for possible help:
    Examples Snowball fight I have completed enough of them to complete it yet it shows only 6 complete

Helping gingerbread men I have helped multi number yet it shows I haven't done any

The same issue with sweet tooth

As far as the maco and omega recruit goes in order to complete it you must collect mark x gear yet under rep options those items are not available

And finally the accolade for Duty officer it wants you to go to klingon home world and collect duty officers - this character is Fed so the system wont allow her to go there
  • enterpriseussenterpriseuss Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    BUG IN THE "DS9" PACK WITH THE FAMOUS "DS9" DEFIANT BRIDGE NOT UNLOCKING WHEN BOUGHT, FOR CAPTAINS TO USE FOR THEIR DEFIANT SHIPS BASED ON THE TV SHOW "DS9" 7Dvpv.jpg
  • lerxst#4365 lerxst Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    > @frtizoid said:
    > Greetings All,
    > Is there anyway to get rid of the broken/retired accolades that remain in the Accolade List? I have about 12 that just sit there. They are some of the "Defender" accolades, STF MACO, STF SOTO and "Rookie" accolades in the Story section. Appreciate the help/advise. Thanks

Bump.

I have had this issue as well. Any ideas?
  • Game is crashing repeatedly giving this error information to me. "Fatal Error: Direct 3D driver returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while presenting: Reason Ox888790006 (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG)
  • longmire345longmire345 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello,

I was instructed through email to post my issue here...

The problem I am having is that when i attempt to combat Borg ships in space combat, my weapons are ineffective. I am a Lvl 60 with Mk XII everything and my weapons barley scratch the surface of a Borg probe let alone a sphere or cube. According to the mission arc a Lvl 45 (don't quote me exactly on that) is supposed to be capable of combating the Borg. However any other enemies that i take on, which are supposed to be harder, actually play as they are supposed to. This is my third character, i have not really changed my game play style and I have never had this issue before. Please help with this issue as i cannot progress through the story line with this character without assistance.
  • theweremiketheweremike Member Posts: 1 New User
    Bug in New Romulus > Secrets of the Ancients Mission. I need to "Signal D'Tan", but the "Hail Starfleet" button has a green checkmark but is grayed out / inactive. Also, I cannot drop or reset the mission. I am now just stuck.
  • jkhosfordjkhosford Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had crashing errors with STO so I uninstalled the game. Tried to re-install and it crashed during install. I have a lifetime subscription and would like to continue playing.
  • ducks2uducks2u Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Missing Item, epic advanced herald antiproton staff, was changing ships and ships gear when I noticed my toon wearing torgs batlef, searched for epic weapon and was no where to be found, checked game log and retrieval box in replicator, game log says I discarded it? really! and nothing in the retrieval basket either. Tried to post help from gm but no response, the tickets don't even show up in my Q, all this happened just minutes be for server maintenance. need some help here.
  • dragon44709dragon44709 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    after this last week patch, several of my starship are having issue displaying with their cosmetic decorations. I have been experancing ths on more than one faction. The ship show up correctly on the character selection screen but no while in game.
  • viklasthemad#1781 viklasthemad Member Posts: 1 New User
    Noticed an error today in the Yan Nebula. Incorrectly named signal, says Azure Nebula Reading. Bottom left corner of area.
  • desertbear360desertbear360 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    The "Omega Molecule Stabilization" (Daily) mission from Q for the anniversary vouchers has been missing from the list when you talk to Q since the 02/01/2018 update.
  • killer874killer874 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Scylla and Charybdis Week 3 Rewards! i Complete it in 2 different account receive the third peace of set but no week reward box :(
  • desertbear360desertbear360 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @killer874 said:
    > Scylla and Charybdis Week 3 Rewards! i Complete it in 2 different account receive the third peace of set but no week reward box :(

Lucky you got the mission. To bad on the reward box. My wife's account and mine don't even show the mission. They fix one thing and mess up another.
  • killer874killer874 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @killer874 said:
    > Scylla and Charybdis Week 3 Rewards! i Complete it in 2 different account receive the third peace of set but no week reward box :(

Lucky you got the mission. To bad on the reward box. My wife's account and mine don't even show the mission. They fix one thing and mess up another.

Yeap , i couldn't agree more one bug to fix another :(
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They seem not to be resetting the Weekly Reward on Thursday. It seems to be on a seven day schedule for reset until you will get it showing up again for the Account. It may have something to do with the change they made on the Week it first appeared going from Tuesday to Thursday like normal Maintenance resets.

I ran it last week on Sunday the 4th and could not get the weekly reward to show back up on the Account until after 11 AM or so Pacific Standard Time on the 11th. Even earlier in the morning on the 11th it was not available, only later.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • tomquinn123tomquinn123 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Since yesterdays patch I'm not earning any Expertise points even though I've been turning in critical success doff assignments and playing all the usual stuff etc etc...
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    I'm gonna close this thread, because for some reason people are posting bugs in here instead of in the new bug report forums this thread is about. :)
This discussion has been closed.